Success! The battle is won!
After emerging victorious from her battle, the Hero’s transformation is complete! The Hero can become “at-one” with her new self. As a result, she comes into harmony with life and the world around her. Fear, ignorance, dependence, and irresponsibility must die to make way for the birth of love, wisdom, interdependence and responsibility. She has transitioned from troubled teen girls to beautiful young women. The initial problems that caused need for her separation from the world have been addressed and it is now time to prepare for her return.
Sample tasks to complete phase:
- Complete a personal quest of own design from Hero’s Code.
- Teach another student in Initiation Phase outdoor skill or life skill.
- Lead off-campus activity with recreation staff.
- Organize activity for entire Solstice community.
- Complete Solstice Transition Resource Guide as a family.
- Complete any assignments delivered to you via the family bridge.
- Complete three therapeutic assignments as assigned by your therapist.