Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Teens Help Vermont Families Find Success
Solstice East is unlike other Vermont residential treatment centers for teens, because considered because it has helped numerous amounts of families from around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care. Our evidence based therapeutic approaches help build a solid foundation for growth and development for Vermont teens who are struggling with the many emotional and behavioral issues young girls face.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Vermont teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Teens develop new trusting relationships with others through their therapeutic experiences in Equine Therapy. Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens, Solstice East utilizes the powerful abilities of horses. Horses are used in therapy because of how they reflect the emotion from those around them, teaching teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy is known for its strong focus on the various beneficial qualities of community. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Vermont teens. Teens receive unique and transformative benefits through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community service.
- Psychiatric services: It is not uncommon for students to need psychiatric services while attending residential treatment centers for teens. Many of the students who attend Solstice East are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. Psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Vermont teens. Due to this we have a staff member who manages the psychiatric services of students and works with the other therapeutic staff to ensure that each girl is getting the best treatment.
Residential Treatment Centers for Teens Vermont Families Can Trust
Boys and girls are very different, and often require different therapeutic approaches. To provide the best possible care, Solstice East is designed specifically for struggling girls ages 14 to 18. Every aspect of our program was built to help young girls in this age group. With our unique therapeutic approaches, we have helped multiple Vermont families and their daughters find success. Our unique therapeutic approaches are what set us apart from other residential treatment centers for teens. Using evidence based therapeutic techniques and accredited academics, girls gain a transformative experience leading to lasting change.
Students who are appropriate for our program are often struggling with emotional and behavioral issues such as trauma, depression, and self-esteem. These issues can often lead many of these girls to also struggle with relationships and family dynamics.
Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens from Vermont, we put a strong emphasis on the power family can have on the healing process. As one of the top residential treatment centers for teens for Vermont girls, we help girls and their families rebuild their relationships and trust within each other.
Although Solstice East is not located in Vermont, our program has helped many families from all around the country. With evidence based therapeutic techniques such as equine therapy, milieu therapy, and family therapy, teen girls find the skills and support they need to achieve success.
If you are interested in how Solstice East, one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for teens can help families from Vermont, please call (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Vermont teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
– Social Isolation
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Disordered Eating
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Self Harm
Resources for Vermont Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. SAMHSAs website offers numerous articles on different elements of behavioral health. They also provide resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) NAMI is a national resource, but also has organizations across various states. This is helpful for individuals who are searching for general information on mental health, or are also seeking local resources available to them in their area. NAMI works to lessen the stigma of mental health, and promote the various opportunities available for those who are battling with mental health issues. They believe that through a greater knowledge of mental health, society will be able to grasp a better understanding.
Solstice East Helps Families From Vermont
Some examples of cities from Vermont which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Charlotte Town of Stowe Dorset Fayston Waitsfield
Solstice East helps Vermont families from:
[ls_rss_retriever url=”https://solsticeeast.com/b/feed/” items=”3″ excerpt=”50″ read_more=”true” new_window=”true” thumbnail=”200″ cache=”7200″ orderby=”random”]