How Can Residential Treatment Centers Help Teens from Rhode Island Heal?
Our unique therapeutic approaches have helped various families from Rhode Island find successful outcomes for their daughters. Being one of the top residential treatment center for teens, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues that young women face. Many of the issues girls face when they decide to come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we have designed our program to use a variety of evidence based therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her unique, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the core issues girls from Rhode Island are battling. To do this we have created a program focused on treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we use an evidence-based holistic approach in our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address the core issues that are hindering girls from achieving the success they deserve.
Focusing on and treating the core issues leads to Rhode Island teens having a more permanent healing process. Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens, to achieve a holistic approach we integrated physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process to ensure that the whole person is treated. We believe that you cannot find lasting change if there is deficiency in one area.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers teens from Rhode Island include:
- Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Family Systems Theory
Residential Treatment Centers for Teens Rhode Island Families Can Trust
Boys and girls are very different, and often require different therapeutic approaches. To provide the best possible care, Solstice East is designed specifically for struggling girls ages 14 to 18. Every aspect of our program was built to help young girls in this age group. With our unique therapeutic approaches, we have helped multiple Rhode Island families and their daughters find success. Our unique therapeutic approaches are what set us apart from other residential treatment centers for teens. Using evidence based therapeutic techniques and accredited academics, girls gain a transformative experience leading to lasting change.
Students who are appropriate for our program are often struggling with emotional and behavioral issues such as trauma, depression, and self-esteem. These issues can often lead many of these girls to also struggle with relationships and family dynamics.
Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens from Rhode Island, we put a strong emphasis on the power family can have on the healing process. As one of the top residential treatment centers for teens for Rhode Island girls, we help girls and their families rebuild their relationships and trust within each other.
Although Solstice East is not located in Rhode Island, our program has helped many families from all around the country. With evidence based therapeutic techniques such as equine therapy, milieu therapy, and family therapy, teen girls find the skills and support they need to achieve success.
If you are interested in how Solstice East, one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for teens can help families from Rhode Island, please call (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Rhode Island teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Self Harm
– Body Image Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Impulse Control
– Family Dysfunction
– Disordered Eating
Resources for Rhode Island Families Seeking Help
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov is a valuable resource which can be used by local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services operates the site, including various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) The resources provided by AACAP or organized based on specific mental health topics. This can be useful for families who are seeking local treatment, help, or information on mental health. Their organization is specifically focused on promoting mental health awareness in youth.
Solstice East Helps Families From Rhode Island
Some examples of cities from Rhode Island which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Providence Warwick Cranston Pawtucket Jamestown
Solstice East helps Rhode Island families from:
- The Debate on Devices: Video Game Addiction Symptoms“Video game addiction” was recently made an official thing by the World Health Organization. This opened up a new pool of debates among society. Is smartphone addiction also a thing? Does it deserve its own special diagnosis and treatment plan? Well, it depends on who you ask. Some people argue... Read more »
- Are the Teenage Years for Fun or Anxiety? Five Contributing Factors of AnxietyAnxiety is the top mental health issue among American youths. It is no surprise when considering the societal standards that are pressed upon today’s youth. Teens spend more time one achievement and thinking about adulthood and less time being typical teenagers. Society has set the stage for this issue. What... Read more »
- Girl Time: Parenting a child with peer-relationship strugglesGirlhood can be extremely difficult. Drama and social demands are constantly on the radar. Girls can find it challenging to socially navigate. This can cause peer-related struggles. As a parent, this can be heart-breaking. We wish everyone could see the amazing things our child offers the world. If your child... Read more »