Residential Treatment Centers for Teens Oklahoma Families Can Trust
Boys and girls are very different, and often require different therapeutic approaches. To provide the best possible care, Solstice East is designed specifically for struggling girls ages 14 to 18. Every aspect of our program was built to help young girls in this age group. With our unique therapeutic approaches, we have helped multiple Oklahoma families and their daughters find success. Our unique therapeutic approaches are what set us apart from other residential treatment centers for teens. Using evidence based therapeutic techniques and accredited academics, girls gain a transformative experience leading to lasting change.
Students who are appropriate for our program are often struggling with emotional and behavioral issues such as trauma, depression, and self-esteem. These issues can often lead many of these girls to also struggle with relationships and family dynamics.
Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens from Oklahoma, we put a strong emphasis on the power family can have on the healing process. As one of the top residential treatment centers for teens for Oklahoma girls, we help girls and their families rebuild their relationships and trust within each other.
Although Solstice East is not located in Oklahoma, our program has helped many families from all around the country. With evidence based therapeutic techniques such as equine therapy, milieu therapy, and family therapy, teen girls find the skills and support they need to achieve success.
How Can Residential Treatment Centers Help Teens from Oklahoma Heal?
Our unique therapeutic approaches have helped various families from Oklahoma find successful outcomes for their daughters. Being one of the top residential treatment center for teens, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues that young women face. Many of the issues girls face when they decide to come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we have designed our program to use a variety of evidence based therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her unique, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the core issues girls from Oklahoma are battling. To do this we have created a program focused on treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we use an evidence-based holistic approach in our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address the core issues that are hindering girls from achieving the success they deserve.
Focusing on and treating the core issues leads to Oklahoma teens having a more permanent healing process. Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens, to achieve a holistic approach we integrated physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process to ensure that the whole person is treated. We believe that you cannot find lasting change if there is deficiency in one area.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers teens from Oklahoma include:
- Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Family Systems Theory
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Oklahoma teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Body Image Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Low Self Esteem
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Impulse Control
– Social Isolation
– Disordered Eating
– Self Harm
Resources for Oklahoma Families Seeking Help
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) The resources provided by AACAP or organized based on specific mental health topics. This can be useful for families who are seeking local treatment, help, or information on mental health. Their organization is specifically focused on promoting mental health awareness in youth.
Your Little Professor Your Little Professor primarily focuses on autism spectrum, but is still a valuable resource for families who have youth struggling with other mental health issues. Its resources provide different articles, blogs, treatment options, and definitions to help any parent in need.
Solstice East Helps Families From Oklahoma
Solstice East helps Oklahoma families from cities and towns like: Nichols Hills Edmond Goldsby Forest Park Piedmont Jenks Bixby Newcastle Blanchard Dickson
Solstice East helps Oklahoma families from:
- A Parent’s Guide: How To Help A Teen with PTSDTeens who suffer from PTSD find coping to be extremely difficult. A recent study revealed that memories that come from traumatic events change according to the individual’s perception of the world around them. Naturally, we fill in gaps to make things make sense in our head. The same happens when... Read more »
- You Aren’t Out of Options: Treatment for Teen DepressionTreatment for teen depression is needed more now than ever before, especially for young women. Studies show that today’s youth experience depression much more often than generations before them. Research has linked this to increased academic pressure, unattainable media standards, and technology use. So, if your daughter is one of... Read more »
- Calming the Identity Crisis: Tips for Parents of Teens with Identity IssuesThe teenage years are full of growing pains. This is a transitional period in our lives where we are determining who we are, who we want to be, where we fit in, and where we don’t. Finding our own identity is easier said than done. It can be an emotional... Read more »