Residential Treatment Centers for Teens from Nebraska Can Help
At Solstice East, we understand that searching for the right residential treatment centers for teens from Nebraska can be challenging. Solstice Easts Residential Treatment Centers for teens offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country. The Heros Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. The Heros Journey includes multiple concepts and phases, giving students experience, growth, and change. Solstice East also incorporates various other therapeutic approaches to provide additional support for girls needs.
At Solstice East, we utilize multiple therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to provide girls from Nebraska with the best possible treatment and care. Girls who attend our program are often struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression. Students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy through our unique therapeutic methods.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for teens for Nebraska, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. We believe that academics are an important part of helping girls find success. Each girl is at a different place in her academics, which is why we provide every student with an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own individual academic needs. Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens, we have incorporated small class sizes and offer personalized support to help students from Nebraska see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East.
Nebraska Residential Treatment Centers for Teens
As one of the top rated residential treatment centers for teens from Nebraska, Solstice East focuses specifically on helping young girls and their families find success and happiness. The girls who attend our program are between the ages of 14 and 18, who are struggling with multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Residential treatment centers for teens offer a selection of therapeutic approaches. What makes Solstice East unique for teens from Nebraska because of our holistic therapeutic approach. Instead of treating problem areas like many other residential treatment centers for teens, Solstice East works on healing the entire person. Through our uniquely design program, girls begin to heal the mind, body, and soul.
It is common for families to come to us feeling frustrated, lost, and often struggling to decide if sending their child away from home is a good decision. While this decision is tough, research has often shown that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we work with families from Nebraska to build the best treatment plan for their daughter.
For more information about how residential treatment centers for teens can help your family from Nebraska, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Nebraska teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Impulse Control
– Grief and Loss
– Self Harm
– Low Self Esteem
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Isolation
– Body Image Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Resources for Nebraska Families Seeking Help
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) The resources provided by AACAP or organized based on specific mental health topics. This can be useful for families who are seeking local treatment, help, or information on mental health. Their organization is specifically focused on promoting mental health awareness in youth.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. SAMHSAs website offers numerous articles on different elements of behavioral health. They also provide resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
Solstice East Helps Families From Nebraska
Some examples of cities from Nebraska which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Omaha Lincoln Bellevue Grand Island Gretna
Solstice East helps Nebraska families from:
- Helping a teenager with PTSD: 5 ways to ease the symptoms of PTSDAlthough the first thing that pops into mind for most people when they hear or read the word PTSD is a soldier, post-traumatic disorder can happen to anyone, even to the smallest of kids. Extreme acts of violence, natural disasters, bullying, verbal and sexual abuse are all known causes of... Read more »
- Adolescent Depression Treatment: All About Cognitive BiasesDepression in adolescents occurs for many different reasons. There is no specific trigger to this type of mental illness. A variety of situations or factors can motivate the development of depression or depressive symptoms. Adolescent depression treatment is the same way. There is no magical treatment that heals all depressions.... Read more »
- Girl Time: Parenting a child with peer-relationship strugglesGirlhood can be extremely difficult. Drama and social demands are constantly on the radar. Girls can find it challenging to socially navigate. This can cause peer-related struggles. As a parent, this can be heart-breaking. We wish everyone could see the amazing things our child offers the world. If your child... Read more »