Mississippi Residential Treatment Centers for Teens
As one of the top rated residential treatment centers for teens from Mississippi, Solstice East focuses specifically on helping young girls and their families find success and happiness. The girls who attend our program are between the ages of 14 and 18, who are struggling with multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Residential treatment centers for teens offer a selection of therapeutic approaches. What makes Solstice East unique for teens from Mississippi because of our holistic therapeutic approach. Instead of treating problem areas like many other residential treatment centers for teens, Solstice East works on healing the entire person. Through our uniquely design program, girls begin to heal the mind, body, and soul.
It is common for families to come to us feeling frustrated, lost, and often struggling to decide if sending their child away from home is a good decision. While this decision is tough, research has often shown that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we work with families from Mississippi to build the best treatment plan for their daughter.
Residential Treatment Centers for Teens from Mississippi Can Help
At Solstice East, we understand that searching for the right residential treatment centers for teens from Mississippi can be challenging. Solstice East’s Residential Treatment Centers for teens offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country. The Hero’s Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. The Hero’s Journey includes multiple concepts and phases, giving students experience, growth, and change. Solstice East also incorporates various other therapeutic approaches to provide additional support for girl’s needs.
At Solstice East, we utilize multiple therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to provide girls from Mississippi with the best possible treatment and care. Girls who attend our program are often struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression. Students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy through our unique therapeutic methods.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for teens for Mississippi, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. We believe that academics are an important part of helping girls find success. Each girl is at a different place in her academics, which is why we provide every student with an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own individual academic needs. Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens, we have incorporated small class sizes and offer personalized support to help students from Mississippi see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East.
Our goal is to help girls find lasting success, our unique academic program ensure that students are going to be successful as they return to a traditional school environment.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Mississippi teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Body Image Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Low Self Esteem
– Social Isolation
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Impulse Control
Resources for Mississippi Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. SAMHSA’s website offers numerous articles on different elements of behavioral health. They also provide resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): DBSA is an organization that offers a variety of tools to help parents or loved ones help adolescents dealing with depression or bipolar disorder. They also offer helpful tools and outlets for peer support, allowing teens struggling with depression to work together to help each other overcome their lowest moments.
Solstice East Helps Families From Mississippi
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from cities and towns like: Madison Oxford Canton Nesbit Flowood Terry Ridgeland Hernando Brandon Carriere
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from:
- Therapy for Trauma in Teens: Sleep Could Be Critical for ProcessingSleep—it’s the fuel for our brains. In our society, many people view sleep as a waste of time or something that’s a tedious task, but that’s incredibly incorrect. During sleep, we’re able to process intense emotions, figure out issues, review new information, and give our brains time to reboot. Recently,... Read more »
- Trauma Treatment Center for Teens: When Grief Becomes UnhealthyGrief–we all feel it at some point in our lives, but for some, it’s experienced far too early on. The first experience of grief can be through the loss of a friendship or the death of a pet or a grandparent. As a trauma treatment center for teens, we know... Read more »
- Beyond the Label of a Diagnosis: Taking a Personalized Approach to Helping Troubled TeensThe teenage years are full of changes and challenges, for both the teen and their families. As young women enter adolescence, you may find that they are pulling away and looking for more autonomy. You may find that your opinion no longer matters as much, and they are now turning... Read more »