Mississippi Residential Treatment Centers for Teens
As one of the top rated residential treatment centers for teens from Mississippi, Solstice East focuses specifically on helping young girls and their families find success and happiness. The girls who attend our program are between the ages of 14 and 18, who are struggling with multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Residential treatment centers for teens offer a selection of therapeutic approaches. What makes Solstice East unique for teens from Mississippi because of our holistic therapeutic approach. Instead of treating problem areas like many other residential treatment centers for teens, Solstice East works on healing the entire person. Through our uniquely design program, girls begin to heal the mind, body, and soul.
It is common for families to come to us feeling frustrated, lost, and often struggling to decide if sending their child away from home is a good decision. While this decision is tough, research has often shown that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we work with families from Mississippi to build the best treatment plan for their daughter.
Residential Treatment Centers for Teens from Mississippi Can Help
At Solstice East, we understand that searching for the right residential treatment centers for teens from Mississippi can be challenging. Solstice Easts Residential Treatment Centers for teens offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country. The Heros Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. The Heros Journey includes multiple concepts and phases, giving students experience, growth, and change. Solstice East also incorporates various other therapeutic approaches to provide additional support for girls needs.
At Solstice East, we utilize multiple therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to provide girls from Mississippi with the best possible treatment and care. Girls who attend our program are often struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression. Students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy through our unique therapeutic methods.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for teens for Mississippi, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. We believe that academics are an important part of helping girls find success. Each girl is at a different place in her academics, which is why we provide every student with an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own individual academic needs. Unlike other residential treatment centers for teens, we have incorporated small class sizes and offer personalized support to help students from Mississippi see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East.
Our goal is to help girls find lasting success, our unique academic program ensure that students are going to be successful as they return to a traditional school environment.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Mississippi teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Body Image Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Low Self Esteem
– Social Isolation
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Impulse Control
Resources for Mississippi Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. SAMHSAs website offers numerous articles on different elements of behavioral health. They also provide resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): DBSA is an organization that offers a variety of tools to help parents or loved ones help adolescents dealing with depression or bipolar disorder. They also offer helpful tools and outlets for peer support, allowing teens struggling with depression to work together to help each other overcome their lowest moments.
Solstice East Helps Families From Mississippi
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from cities and towns like: Madison Oxford Canton Nesbit Flowood Terry Ridgeland Hernando Brandon Carriere
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from:
- Getting Help For A Defiant Teenage Daughter: Five Ways To End DefianceThe teenage years bring about many hormonal changes for teenage girls. Parenting a teenager can often feel like a power struggle. When they exhibit defiant behavior, it can quickly become frustrating and cause you to want to react negatively. In the end, this will only worsen the situation and the... Read more »
- The Debate on Devices: Video Game Addiction Symptoms“Video game addiction” was recently made an official thing by the World Health Organization. This opened up a new pool of debates among society. Is smartphone addiction also a thing? Does it deserve its own special diagnosis and treatment plan? Well, it depends on who you ask. Some people argue... Read more »
- A Parent’s Guide: How To Help A Teen with PTSDTeens who suffer from PTSD find coping to be extremely difficult. A recent study revealed that memories that come from traumatic events change according to the individual’s perception of the world around them. Naturally, we fill in gaps to make things make sense in our head. The same happens when... Read more »