How Can Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Help Teens from Wyoming Heal?
Solstice East has helped various families from Wyoming find successful outcomes through our unique therapeutic approaches. As one of the top residential treatment center for depression, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues for young women.
Some of the issues girls face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her specific, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in girls lives. Through identifying and treating the core issues, Wyoming teens have a more genuine and permanent healing process.
A holistic approach integrates physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process, to ensure that the whole person is treated. If there is deficiency in one area, we believe it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers for depression for Wyoming teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Wyoming teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Solstice East: One of the Top Wyoming Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Wyoming families trust Solstice East with their child because it is one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our residential treatment center offers girls a new environment and opportunity to achieve the success and life they deserve. A removal from their current everyday environment in Wyoming is often what teen girls need to find lasting change. Our scenic and serene campus helps teen girls and their families start the journey towards healing.
Solstice East is considered one of the leading residential treatment centers for depression for Wyoming families, because our program utilizes a family focused approach to therapy. As an out of state option for many families, we put a large emphasis on the entire family. Family is an important part of a girls healing process, and to ensure that the family is included we provide activities such as family therapy, experiential interventions, and family workshops. With these tools families and their daughters being repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Through innovative academics, an experienced and caring therapeutic team, and state of the art psychiatric services, Solstice East provides girls ages 14 to 18 with a transformative experience. To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your Wyoming teen, please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Wyoming Families Seeking Help
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) The resources provided by AACAP or organized based on specific mental health topics. This can be useful for families who are seeking local treatment, help, or information on mental health. Their organization is specifically focused on promoting mental health awareness in youth.
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. Run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it includes various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Solstice East Helps Families From Wyoming
Solstice East helps Wyoming families from cities and towns like Evansville Bar Nunn Cheyenne Casper Burns Pine Bluffs
Solstice East helps Wyoming families from:
- Steps to Help A Depressed Struggling TeenFinding the best help for a depressed struggling teen is not always a straight shot. What works for one teen may not be helpful for another. As kids become older and their life problems become more complex, you have to transition to a supportive role. You may not have all... Read more »
- Why Teens Avoid the D Word: Sadness in TeensTeens with depression may feel uncomfortable verbalizing how they feel. They may feel embarrassed or may not want to seem vulnerable. Some things to consider include why it may be hard for your teen to say they are depressed instead of grumpy or sad. Sadness in teens is perceived differently... Read more »
- The Effect of Social Media on Body Image in Teen GirlsTeen girls report that social media has the biggest impact on how they feel about their bodies, rather than looking in the mirror, their health, or how their clothes fit. Social expectations override their confidence and intuition. Their friends have less input than influencers that they follow who dictate what... Read more »