How Can Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Help Teens from Wyoming Heal?
Solstice East has helped various families from Wyoming find successful outcomes through our unique therapeutic approaches. As one of the top residential treatment center for depression, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues for young women.
Some of the issues girls face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her specific, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in girl’s lives. Through identifying and treating the core issues, Wyoming teens have a more genuine and permanent healing process.
A holistic approach integrates physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process, to ensure that the whole person is treated. If there is deficiency in one area, we believe it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers for depression for Wyoming teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Wyoming teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Solstice East: One of the Top Wyoming Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Wyoming families trust Solstice East with their child because it is one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our residential treatment center offers girls a new environment and opportunity to achieve the success and life they deserve. A removal from their current everyday environment in Wyoming is often what teen girls need to find lasting change. Our scenic and serene campus helps teen girls and their families start the journey towards healing.
Solstice East is considered one of the leading residential treatment centers for depression for Wyoming families, because our program utilizes a family focused approach to therapy. As an out of state option for many families, we put a large emphasis on the entire family. Family is an important part of a girl’s healing process, and to ensure that the family is included we provide activities such as family therapy, experiential interventions, and family workshops. With these tools families and their daughters being repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Through innovative academics, an experienced and caring therapeutic team, and state of the art psychiatric services, Solstice East provides girls ages 14 to 18 with a transformative experience. To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your Wyoming teen, please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Wyoming Families Seeking Help
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) , The resources provided by AACAP or organized based on specific mental health topics. This can be useful for families who are seeking local treatment, help, or information on mental health. Their organization is specifically focused on promoting mental health awareness in youth.
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. Run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it includes various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Solstice East Helps Families From Wyoming
Solstice East helps Wyoming families from cities and towns like Evansville Bar Nunn Cheyenne Casper Burns Pine Bluffs
Solstice East helps Wyoming families from:
- PTSD In Teenagers: How You Can Help Your DaughterChildhood trauma can have a profound impact on adolescent’s development, resulting in negative effects on physical growth, psychological development, mental health, and in severe cases, it can be the catalyst for developing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Experiencing childhood trauma has become more widespread with many research studies claiming that over... Read more »
- The Impacts of Virtual Learning on TeensTeens have much to feel worried about during this pandemic. Will their families stay safe? Will their friends get sick? They worry they are falling behind. They worry about what that means for their future, and how that might affect college or the workforce after their graduate. That compounded with... Read more »
- How to Build Up Other Girls Instead of Feeling CompetitiveTeenage girls have a reputation for being competitive. So much so that the terms “Queen Bee” and “mean girls” have worked their way into common vernacular. This sense of competition may stem from a variety of reasons such as issues with confidence, a feeling of scarcity around opportunities, or learned... Read more »