How Can Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Help Teens from Wyoming Heal?
Solstice East has helped various families from Wyoming find successful outcomes through our unique therapeutic approaches. As one of the top residential treatment center for depression, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues for young women.
Some of the issues girls face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her specific, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in girl’s lives. Through identifying and treating the core issues, Wyoming teens have a more genuine and permanent healing process.
A holistic approach integrates physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process, to ensure that the whole person is treated. If there is deficiency in one area, we believe it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers for depression for Wyoming teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Wyoming teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Solstice East: One of the Top Wyoming Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Wyoming families trust Solstice East with their child because it is one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our residential treatment center offers girls a new environment and opportunity to achieve the success and life they deserve. A removal from their current everyday environment in Wyoming is often what teen girls need to find lasting change. Our scenic and serene campus helps teen girls and their families start the journey towards healing.
Solstice East is considered one of the leading residential treatment centers for depression for Wyoming families, because our program utilizes a family focused approach to therapy. As an out of state option for many families, we put a large emphasis on the entire family. Family is an important part of a girl’s healing process, and to ensure that the family is included we provide activities such as family therapy, experiential interventions, and family workshops. With these tools families and their daughters being repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Through innovative academics, an experienced and caring therapeutic team, and state of the art psychiatric services, Solstice East provides girls ages 14 to 18 with a transformative experience. To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your Wyoming teen, please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Wyoming Families Seeking Help
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) , The resources provided by AACAP or organized based on specific mental health topics. This can be useful for families who are seeking local treatment, help, or information on mental health. Their organization is specifically focused on promoting mental health awareness in youth.
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. Run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it includes various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Solstice East Helps Families From Wyoming
Solstice East helps Wyoming families from cities and towns like Evansville Bar Nunn Cheyenne Casper Burns Pine Bluffs
Solstice East helps Wyoming families from:
- A Dangerous Situation: Consequences of Eating Disorders in Teen GirlsToday’s teenage girls face an onslaught of messages from peers, social media sources, and magazines depicting a sensationalized version of what the ideal female form should look like. Despite recent body positivity campaigns to help promote and celebrate bodies of all shapes and sizes, surveys indicated that 33% of teen... Read more »
- Therapy for Trauma in Teens: Sleep Could Be Critical for ProcessingSleep—it’s the fuel for our brains. In our society, many people view sleep as a waste of time or something that’s a tedious task, but that’s incredibly incorrect. During sleep, we’re able to process intense emotions, figure out issues, review new information, and give our brains time to reboot. Recently,... Read more »
- Identifying Unhealthy Relationships and Creating Healthy OnesCreating new relationships is an important part of development in adolescence. This is a time when teens are beginning to form their own interests and identities outside of their family unit. It can be exciting, but it also comes with a new set of challenges. As teens begin to create... Read more »