Solstice East: One of the Top West Virginia Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
West Virginia families trust Solstice East with their child because it is one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our residential treatment center offers girls a new environment and opportunity to achieve the success and life they deserve. A removal from their current everyday environment in West Virginia is often what teen girls need to find lasting change. Our scenic and serene campus helps teen girls and their families start the journey towards healing.
Solstice East is considered one of the leading residential treatment centers for depression for West Virginia families, because our program utilizes a family focused approach to therapy. As an out of state option for many families, we put a large emphasis on the entire family. Family is an important part of a girls healing process, and to ensure that the family is included we provide activities such as family therapy, experiential interventions, and family workshops. With these tools families and their daughters being repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Through innovative academics, an experienced and caring therapeutic team, and state of the art psychiatric services, Solstice East provides girls ages 14 to 18 with a transformative experience. To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your West Virginia teen, please call (855) 672-7058.
How Can Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Help Teens from West Virginia Heal?
Solstice East has helped various families from West Virginia find successful outcomes through our unique therapeutic approaches. As one of the top residential treatment center for depression, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues for young women.
Some of the issues girls face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her specific, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in girls lives. Through identifying and treating the core issues, West Virginia teens have a more genuine and permanent healing process.
A holistic approach integrates physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process, to ensure that the whole person is treated. If there is deficiency in one area, we believe it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers for depression for West Virginia teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps West Virginia teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Family Dysfunction
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Body Image Issues
– Social Isolation
– Impulse Control
Resources for West Virginia Families Seeking Help
National Institute of Mental Health: The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency that conducts research on mental disorders. Families in need of new information on mental health can find various resources offering a variety of educational articles and research. With their efforts, NIMH is dedicated to transforming the understanding, stigma, and treatment of mental illness. NIMH has taken part in several collaborative outreach efforts to spread awareness for mental health.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) NAMI provides national and local resources for individuals who are seeking knowledge on mental health conditions. It is a national association that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health. They believe that providing multiple resources for individuals who are struggling with a variety of mental health issues, society will obtain a better grasp on the issues of mental health today.
Solstice East Helps Families From West Virginia
Solstice East helps West Virginia families from cities and towns like: Shepherdstown Cheat Lake Shenandoah Junction Summit Point Charles Town Morgantown Brookhaven Kearneysville Bolivar Westover
Solstice East helps West Virginia families from:
- Teen Attachment Issues: The T.V. and Tips for ParentsAs a parent addressing teen attachment issues can be difficult. You may not know what to do or say to help your teen with their struggles. Research shows that help may be behind the tv screen. Recent studies have found that stories from tv or movies can help individuals cope... Read more »
- A Parent’s Guide: How To Help A Teen with PTSDTeens who suffer from PTSD find coping to be extremely difficult. A recent study revealed that memories that come from traumatic events change according to the individual’s perception of the world around them. Naturally, we fill in gaps to make things make sense in our head. The same happens when... Read more »
- Adolescent Depression Treatment: All About Cognitive BiasesDepression in adolescents occurs for many different reasons. There is no specific trigger to this type of mental illness. A variety of situations or factors can motivate the development of depression or depressive symptoms. Adolescent depression treatment is the same way. There is no magical treatment that heals all depressions.... Read more »