Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Vermont Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Vermont teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Vermont teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Vermont teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Vermont teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Vermont teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Vermont teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Vermont Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Families Can Trust
Solstice East has helped multiple Vermont families and their daughters find success. Every child has different needs, which is why our residential treatment center is specifically focused on helping struggling girls ages 14 to 18. Every element of our program was designed to help young girls in this age group. What sets us apart from other residential treatment centers for depression, is our use of evidence based therapeutic techniques and accredited academics.
Many of the girls we help struggle with emotional and behavioral issues such as trauma, depression, and self-esteem. Due to this, many of these girls also struggle with relationships and family dynamics. As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for Vermont girls, we help girls and their families rebuild their relationships and find lasting success.
Although Solstice East is not located in Vermont, we have helped many families from all over the United States. Through unique therapeutic techniques such as equine therapy, milieu therapy, and family therapy, teen girls being the healing process.
For more information on how Solstice East, one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression can help families from Vermont, please call (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Vermont teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Low Self Esteem
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Body Image Issues
– Disordered Eating
Resources for Vermont Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. Through their website, they offer a variety of articles on different aspects of behavioral health. They also offer resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) , NAMI provides national and local resources for individuals who are seeking knowledge on mental health conditions. It is a national association that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health. They believe that providing multiple resources for individuals who are struggling with a variety of mental health issues, society will obtain a better grasp on the issues of mental health today.
Solstice East helps Vermont families from:
Some examples of cities from Vermont which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Charlotte Town of Stowe Dorset Fayston Waitsfield
Solstice East Helps Families From Vermont
- Beyond the Label of a Diagnosis: Taking a Personalized Approach to Helping Troubled TeensThe teenage years are full of changes and challenges, for both the teen and their families. As young women enter adolescence, you may find that they are pulling away and looking for more autonomy. You may find that your opinion no longer matters as much, and they are now turning... Read more »
- A Silent Distraction: Cell Phone Addiction in TeensCell phones have become a staple in American households. While their beginning was humbler with only eleven million users during the 1990s, today’s numbers show that almost 2.5 billion people own a cell phone. These small devices have become capable of providing endless information and have vast capabilities but provide any... Read more »
- Therapy for Trauma in Teens: Sleep Could Be Critical for ProcessingSleep—it’s the fuel for our brains. In our society, many people view sleep as a waste of time or something that’s a tedious task, but that’s incredibly incorrect. During sleep, we’re able to process intense emotions, figure out issues, review new information, and give our brains time to reboot. Recently,... Read more »