Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Utah Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Utah teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Utah teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Utah teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Utah teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Utah teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Utah teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Utah teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Body Image Issues
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Impulse Control
– Asperger’s Disorder
Utah Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Families Can Trust
Solstice East has helped multiple Utah families and their daughters find success. Every child has different needs, which is why our residential treatment center is specifically focused on helping struggling girls ages 14 to 18. Every element of our program was designed to help young girls in this age group. What sets us apart from other residential treatment centers for depression, is our use of evidence based therapeutic techniques and accredited academics.
Many of the girls we help struggle with emotional and behavioral issues such as trauma, depression, and self-esteem. Due to this, many of these girls also struggle with relationships and family dynamics. As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for Utah girls, we help girls and their families rebuild their relationships and find lasting success.
Although Solstice East is not located in Utah, we have helped many families from all over the United States. Through unique therapeutic techniques such as equine therapy, milieu therapy, and family therapy, teen girls being the healing process.
For more information on how Solstice East, one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression can help families from Utah, please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Utah Families Seeking Help
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) , NAMI provides national and local resources for individuals who are seeking knowledge on mental health conditions. It is a national association that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health. They believe that providing multiple resources for individuals who are struggling with a variety of mental health issues, society will obtain a better grasp on the issues of mental health today.
The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA offers resources to teens and families on substance abuse and experimentation. Their resources include various articles discussing scientific facts, drugs in pop culture, and parenting tips. Their resources include explanations of different substances, the multiple repercussions they can have, and advice for parents or individuals who are dealing with drug abuse and are in need of treatment.
Solstice East Helps Families From Utah
Solstice East helps Utah families from cities and towns like: Park City Granite Alpine Little Cottonwood Creek Valley Mount Olympus Highland Bluffdale Midway Draper Holladay
Solstice East helps Utah families from:
Some examples of cities from Utah which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Salt Lake City West Valley Provo West Jordan Orem Sandy Ogden St. George Layton South Jordan Taylorsville Lehi
- A Silent Distraction: Cell Phone Addiction in TeensCell phones have become a staple in American households. While their beginning was humbler with only eleven million users during the 1990s, today’s numbers show that almost 2.5 billion people own a cell phone. These small devices have become capable of providing endless information and have vast capabilities but provide any... Read more »
- The Media is Driving Eating Disorders in TeensMedia and Self-Image We are constantly bombarded with what the “ideal body” should look like. It is omnipresent in all kinds of media such as television, billboards, magazines, and even more commonly these days, on social media. As the media attempts to dictate what “pretty” means, it is very damaging to... Read more »
- A Barrier to Success: Teen Jealousy and JudgmentTeen jealousy and judgment–they may seem like a normal part of teen life, but they can actually act as a major barrier for future success. When I think of teen jealousy, the movie Mean Girls comes to mind. The “burn book” and constant castigation of others, it’s complete jealousy and... Read more »