South Carolina Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Families Can Trust
Solstice East has helped multiple South Carolina families and their daughters find success. Every child has different needs, which is why our residential treatment center is specifically focused on helping struggling girls ages 14 to 18. Every element of our program was designed to help young girls in this age group. What sets us apart from other residential treatment centers for depression, is our use of evidence based therapeutic techniques and accredited academics.
Many of the girls we help struggle with emotional and behavioral issues such as trauma, depression, and self-esteem. Due to this, many of these girls also struggle with relationships and family dynamics. As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for South Carolina girls, we help girls and their families rebuild their relationships and find lasting success.
Although Solstice East is not located in South Carolina, we have helped many families from all over the United States. Through unique therapeutic techniques such as equine therapy, milieu therapy, and family therapy, teen girls being the healing process.
How Can Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Help Teens from South Carolina Heal?
Solstice East has helped various families from South Carolina find successful outcomes through our unique therapeutic approaches. As one of the top residential treatment center for depression, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues for young women.
Some of the issues girls face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her specific, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in girls lives. Through identifying and treating the core issues, South Carolina teens have a more genuine and permanent healing process.
A holistic approach integrates physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process, to ensure that the whole person is treated. If there is deficiency in one area, we believe it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers for depression for South Carolina teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Resources for South Carolina Families Seeking Help
Wikipedia Wikipedia offers general information on multiple topics. It is a commonly used source for definitions or basic knowledge on mental health terms, treatments, and resources. While its content is not always 100 percent accurate, experience and educated professionals are often the ones who provide its content. Parents who are seeking general knowledge, history, and other sources related to residential treatment centers can fine valuable information using this resource.
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. Run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it includes various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps South Carolina teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Body Image Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Grief and Loss
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
Solstice East Helps Families From South Carolina
Solstice East helps South Carolina families from cities and towns like: Sullivans Island Kiawah Island Isle of Palms Folly Beach Seabrook Island Meggett Mount Pleasant Hilton Head Island Awendaw Edisto Beach
Solstice East helps South Carolina families from:
- Calming the Identity Crisis: Tips for Parents of Teens with Identity IssuesThe teenage years are full of growing pains. This is a transitional period in our lives where we are determining who we are, who we want to be, where we fit in, and where we don’t. Finding our own identity is easier said than done. It can be an emotional... Read more »
- A Parent’s Guide: How To Help A Teen with PTSDTeens who suffer from PTSD find coping to be extremely difficult. A recent study revealed that memories that come from traumatic events change according to the individual’s perception of the world around them. Naturally, we fill in gaps to make things make sense in our head. The same happens when... Read more »
- Helping a teenager with PTSD: 5 ways to ease the symptoms of PTSDAlthough the first thing that pops into mind for most people when they hear or read the word PTSD is a soldier, post-traumatic disorder can happen to anyone, even to the smallest of kids. Extreme acts of violence, natural disasters, bullying, verbal and sexual abuse are all known causes of... Read more »