Finding Help for Your Montana Teen at Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Families searching for the right residential treatment center for their Montana teen can be challenging. Solstice Easts Residential Treatment Centers for depression offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country.
The Heros Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. Through the multiple concepts and phases within the Heros Journey, students experience growth and change. Solstice East also provides multiple other therapeutic approaches to help everyones needs.
At Solstice East, our therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy have help many girls from Montana get the help they need. Girls struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression are individuals who often attend our residential treatment programs for depression. Through our therapeutic methods, students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for Montana teens, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. Each student is different, which is why every student receives an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own specific academic needs. In our program, we have incorporated small class sizes and personalized support to help students from Montana see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, our academic program also helps to ensure that students are going to be success as they return to a traditional school environment.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Montana teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Social Isolation
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Body Image Issues
– Disordered Eating
Montana Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Montana teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Montana arent treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Montana, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Montana.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Montana Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. Through their website, they offer a variety of articles on different aspects of behavioral health. They also offer resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. Run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it includes various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Solstice East Helps Families From Montana
Solstice East helps Montana families from cities and towns like: Bigfork Whitefish Bonner Condon Bozeman Huson Orchard Homes Frenchtown Huntley Shepherd
Solstice East helps Montana families from:
- Girl Time: Parenting a child with peer-relationship strugglesGirlhood can be extremely difficult. Drama and social demands are constantly on the radar. Girls can find it challenging to socially navigate. This can cause peer-related struggles. As a parent, this can be heart-breaking. We wish everyone could see the amazing things our child offers the world. If your child... Read more »
- Help! My Daughter is DepressedThe teenage years can be extremely tough. You remember the growing pains associated with trying to handle hormones, make good grades, maintain a social life, and enjoy your hobbies or find new ones. It can all be extremely overwhelming. Depression among teens is not a new phenomenon. It is more... Read more »
- Are the Teenage Years for Fun or Anxiety? Five Contributing Factors of AnxietyAnxiety is the top mental health issue among American youths. It is no surprise when considering the societal standards that are pressed upon today’s youth. Teens spend more time one achievement and thinking about adulthood and less time being typical teenagers. Society has set the stage for this issue. What... Read more »