Finding Help for Your Montana Teen at Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Families searching for the right residential treatment center for their Montana teen can be challenging. Solstice East’s Residential Treatment Centers for depression offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country.
The Hero’s Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. Through the multiple concepts and phases within the Hero’s Journey, students experience growth and change. Solstice East also provides multiple other therapeutic approaches to help everyone’s needs.
At Solstice East, our therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy have help many girls from Montana get the help they need. Girls struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression are individuals who often attend our residential treatment programs for depression. Through our therapeutic methods, students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for Montana teens, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. Each student is different, which is why every student receives an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own specific academic needs. In our program, we have incorporated small class sizes and personalized support to help students from Montana see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, our academic program also helps to ensure that students are going to be success as they return to a traditional school environment.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Montana teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Social Isolation
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Body Image Issues
– Disordered Eating
Montana Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Montana teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Montana aren’t treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Montana, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Montana.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Montana Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. Through their website, they offer a variety of articles on different aspects of behavioral health. They also offer resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. Run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it includes various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Solstice East Helps Families From Montana
Solstice East helps Montana families from cities and towns like: Bigfork Whitefish Bonner Condon Bozeman Huson Orchard Homes Frenchtown Huntley Shepherd
Solstice East helps Montana families from:
- Beyond the Label of a Diagnosis: Taking a Personalized Approach to Helping Troubled TeensThe teenage years are full of changes and challenges, for both the teen and their families. As young women enter adolescence, you may find that they are pulling away and looking for more autonomy. You may find that your opinion no longer matters as much, and they are now turning... Read more »
- A Silent Distraction: Cell Phone Addiction in TeensCell phones have become a staple in American households. While their beginning was humbler with only eleven million users during the 1990s, today’s numbers show that almost 2.5 billion people own a cell phone. These small devices have become capable of providing endless information and have vast capabilities but provide any... Read more »
- Role Models for Girls: Your Daughter’s Hero Is An Indicator of SuccessParents of girls often hear things like “Oh, she’s a beauty!” Or “She’s going to be a heartbreaker!”, even when their daughter is very young. Girls often get the message from society that they are made of sugar and spice and everything nice and that their main interests should be... Read more »