Missouri Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Missouri teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Missouri arent treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Missouri, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Missouri.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Missouri teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Family Dysfunction
– Low Self Esteem
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Impulse Control
– Grief and Loss
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Social Isolation
– Self Harm
– Body Image Issues
– Disordered Eating
– Asperger’s Disorder
Finding Help for Your Missouri Teen at Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Families searching for the right residential treatment center for their Missouri teen can be challenging. Solstice Easts Residential Treatment Centers for depression offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country.
The Heros Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. Through the multiple concepts and phases within the Heros Journey, students experience growth and change. Solstice East also provides multiple other therapeutic approaches to help everyones needs.
At Solstice East, our therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy have help many girls from Missouri get the help they need. Girls struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression are individuals who often attend our residential treatment programs for depression. Through our therapeutic methods, students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for Missouri teens, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. Each student is different, which is why every student receives an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own specific academic needs. In our program, we have incorporated small class sizes and personalized support to help students from Missouri see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, our academic program also helps to ensure that students are going to be success as they return to a traditional school environment.
Resources for Missouri Families Seeking Help
Your Little Professor Your Little Professor is a website that offers various resources including articles, blogs, diagnosis definitions, and treatment programs. It is extremely useful for families seeking help or information on mental health issues found in children. It is mainly focused on helping parents of children with autism spectrum, but also has useful resources on other mental health conditions.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. Through their website, they offer a variety of articles on different aspects of behavioral health. They also offer resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
Solstice East helps Missouri families from:
Some examples of cities from Missouri which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Kansas City St. Louis Springfield Independence Columbia Lee’s Summit O’Fallon St. Joseph St. Charles St. Peters Blue Springs Florissant Joplin
Solstice East Helps Families From Missouri
- You Aren’t Out of Options: Treatment for Teen DepressionTreatment for teen depression is needed more now than ever before, especially for young women. Studies show that today’s youth experience depression much more often than generations before them. Research has linked this to increased academic pressure, unattainable media standards, and technology use. So, if your daughter is one of... Read more »
- Are the Teenage Years for Fun or Anxiety? Five Contributing Factors of AnxietyAnxiety is the top mental health issue among American youths. It is no surprise when considering the societal standards that are pressed upon today’s youth. Teens spend more time one achievement and thinking about adulthood and less time being typical teenagers. Society has set the stage for this issue. What... Read more »
- Social Media Gone South: Parenting in the Internet AgeSocial media can be a monster. A parent’s worst nightmare. The internet age sets the stage for many scary possibilities. Embarrassing messages can be kept alive forever. Predators and identity thieves are always on the prowl. And criminal prosecution can be the consequence of a youthful mistake. It’s important to know... Read more »