Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Minnesota Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Minnesota teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Minnesota teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Minnesota teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Minnesota teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Minnesota teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Minnesota teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Minnesota Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Minnesota teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Minnesota aren’t treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Minnesota, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Minnesota.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Minnesota Families Seeking Help
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) , The Anxiety and Depression Association of America is a great resource for both professionals and families in need of more information on Anxiety and Depression. Specifically focused on these two mental health conditions, the anxiety disorders ADAA provides resources on include GAD, PTSD, OCD, panic disorder, specific phobias, bipolar disorder, and other related conditions. They also work to provide information that educates individuals on stigmas and misconceptions about mental health.
National Institute of Mental Health: The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency that conducts research on mental disorders. Families in need of new information on mental health can find various resources offering a variety of educational articles and research. With their efforts, NIMH is dedicated to transforming the understanding, stigma, and treatment of mental illness. NIMH has taken part in several collaborative outreach efforts to spread awareness for mental health.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Minnesota teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Self Harm
– Body Image Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Disordered Eating
Solstice East helps Minnesota families from:
Some examples of cities from Minnesota which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Minneapolis St. Paul Rochester Bloomington Duluth Brooklyn Park Plymouth Maple Grove Woodbury St. Cloud Eagan Eden Prairie Coon Rapids Burnsville Blaine Lakeville Minnetonka Apple Valley
Solstice East Helps Families From Minnesota
- How to Build Up Other Girls Instead of Feeling CompetitiveTeenage girls have a reputation for being competitive. So much so that the terms “Queen Bee” and “mean girls” have worked their way into common vernacular. This sense of competition may stem from a variety of reasons such as issues with confidence, a feeling of scarcity around opportunities, or learned... Read more »
- Identifying Unhealthy Relationships and Creating Healthy OnesCreating new relationships is an important part of development in adolescence. This is a time when teens are beginning to form their own interests and identities outside of their family unit. It can be exciting, but it also comes with a new set of challenges. As teens begin to create... Read more »
- Unhealthy Coping Mechanisms for Dealing with Grief and LossGrief and loss are a part of every person’s life. At some point, we will lose a pet, or a friend, or a loved one. And while it is natural and normal, that does not make it any easier when it happens. Grief is especially challenging for young people. They are... Read more »