Michigan Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Michigan teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Michigan arent treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Michigan, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Michigan.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Michigan Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Michigan teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Michigan teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Michigan teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Michigan teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Michigan teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Michigan teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Resources for Michigan Families Seeking Help
Wikipedia Wikipedia offers general information on multiple topics. It is a commonly used source for definitions or basic knowledge on mental health terms, treatments, and resources. While its content is not always 100 percent accurate, experience and educated professionals are often the ones who provide its content. Parents who are seeking general knowledge, history, and other sources related to residential treatment centers can fine valuable information using this resource.
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) The Anxiety and Depression Association of America is a great resource for both professionals and families in need of more information on Anxiety and Depression. Specifically focused on these two mental health conditions, the anxiety disorders ADAA provides resources on include GAD, PTSD, OCD, panic disorder, specific phobias, bipolar disorder, and other related conditions. They also work to provide information that educates individuals on stigmas and misconceptions about mental health.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Michigan teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Low Self Esteem
– Social Isolation
– Grief and Loss
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Self Harm
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Disordered Eating
Solstice East Helps Families From Michigan
Solstice East helps Michigan families from cities and towns like: Franklin Grosse Pointe Shores Orchard Lake Birmingham Bloomfield Hills Bingham Farms Oakland Northville Township Beverly Hills East Grand Rapids
Solstice East helps Michigan families from:
Some examples of cities from Michigan which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Detroit Grand Rapids Warren Sterling Heights Ann Arbor Lansing Flint Dearborn Livonia Troy Westland Farmington Hills Kalamazoo Wyoming Rochester Hills Southfield Taylor St. Clair Shores Pontiac Royal Oak Novi Dearborn Heights Battle Creek Kentwood Saginaw
[ls_rss_retriever url=”https://solsticeeast.com/b/feed/” items=”3″ excerpt=”50″ read_more=”true” new_window=”true” thumbnail=”200″ cache=”7200″ orderby=”random”]