Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Massachusetts Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Massachusetts teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Massachusetts teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Massachusetts teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Massachusetts teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Massachusetts teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Massachusetts teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Massachusetts Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Massachusetts teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Massachusetts arent treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Massachusetts, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Massachusetts.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Massachusetts teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Self Harm
– Social Isolation
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Impulse Control
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Family Dysfunction
Resources for Massachusetts Families Seeking Help
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) The Anxiety and Depression Association of America is a great resource for both professionals and families in need of more information on Anxiety and Depression. Specifically focused on these two mental health conditions, the anxiety disorders ADAA provides resources on include GAD, PTSD, OCD, panic disorder, specific phobias, bipolar disorder, and other related conditions. They also work to provide information that educates individuals on stigmas and misconceptions about mental health.
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) The resources provided by AACAP or organized based on specific mental health topics. This can be useful for families who are seeking local treatment, help, or information on mental health. Their organization is specifically focused on promoting mental health awareness in youth.
Solstice East helps Massachusetts families from:
Some examples of cities from Massachusetts which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Boston Worcester Springfield Lowell Cambridge New Bedford Brockton Quincy Lynn Fall River Newton Somerville Lawrence Waltham Haverhill Malden Medford Taunton Chicopee Weymouth Town Revere Peabody
Solstice East Helps Families From Massachusetts
[ls_rss_retriever url=”http://solsticeeast.com/b/feed/” items=”3″ excerpt=”50″ read_more=”true” new_window=”true” thumbnail=”200″ cache=”7200″ orderby=”random”]