Solstice East: One of the Top Georgia Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Georgia families trust Solstice East with their child because it is one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our residential treatment center offers girls a new environment and opportunity to achieve the success and life they deserve. A removal from their current everyday environment in Georgia is often what teen girls need to find lasting change. Our scenic and serene campus helps teen girls and their families start the journey towards healing.
Solstice East is considered one of the leading residential treatment centers for depression for Georgia families, because our program utilizes a family focused approach to therapy. As an out of state option for many families, we put a large emphasis on the entire family. Family is an important part of a girl’s healing process, and to ensure that the family is included we provide activities such as family therapy, experiential interventions, and family workshops. With these tools families and their daughters being repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Through innovative academics, an experienced and caring therapeutic team, and state of the art psychiatric services, Solstice East provides girls ages 14 to 18 with a transformative experience. To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your Georgia teen, please call (855) 672-7058.
Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Georgia Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Georgia teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Georgia teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Georgia teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Georgia teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Georgia teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Georgia teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Resources for Georgia Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human services offers the SAMHSA agency, which works to provide help for behavioral health in the United States. Through their website, they offer a variety of articles on different aspects of behavioral health. They also offer resources for anyone who needs mental health assistance, including hotlines and local resources.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) , NAMI provides national and local resources for individuals who are seeking knowledge on mental health conditions. It is a national association that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health. They believe that providing multiple resources for individuals who are struggling with a variety of mental health issues, society will obtain a better grasp on the issues of mental health today.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Georgia teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Disordered Eating
– Family Dysfunction
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Impulse Control
– Body Image Issues
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
Solstice East Helps Families From Georgia
Solstice East helps Georgia families from cities and towns like: Druid Hills Milton Vinings Skidaway Island Decatur Brookhaven Sandy Springs Berkeley Lake Dunwoody Tybee Island
Solstice East helps Georgia families from:
Some examples of cities from Georgia which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Atlanta Columbus Augusta Macon Savannah Athens Sandy Springs Roswell Johns Creek Albany Warner Robins Alpharetta Marietta Valdosta Smyrna Brookhaven
- Programs for Troubled Young Adults in NCNot all programs for young adults are created equal. The decision to enroll your teenager into a residential treatment program can be challenging as there are many programs and questions you may not have known to ask which can go a long ways towards finding that best fit for your... Read more »
- What Is Milieu Therapy and How Can it Help Your Troubled Teenager?Milieu Therapy is a method of healing that provides a structured and supportive group setting in which people interact with others. They learn and practice how to communicate and behave appropriately in society. “Milieu” means “environment” in French. Milieu Therapy, therefore, refers to the social environment a student is in.A... Read more »
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth in OklahomaTeenage behavioral issues can develop into a variety of problems which may become troublesome in their later adult years. This is why many families seek early intervention for their teens. Unresolved emotional or mental struggles can lead to marital conflict or unwanted career difficulties. Thankfully, there are many options for... Read more »