Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Florida Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Florida teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Florida teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Florida teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Florida teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Florida teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Florida teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Florida Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Florida teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Florida aren’t treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Florida, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Florida.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Florida teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Social Isolation
– Family Dysfunction
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Impulse Control
– Grief and Loss
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
Resources for Florida Families Seeking Help
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) , NAMI provides national and local resources for individuals who are seeking knowledge on mental health conditions. It is a national association that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health. They believe that providing multiple resources for individuals who are struggling with a variety of mental health issues, society will obtain a better grasp on the issues of mental health today.
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) , The Anxiety and Depression Association of America is a great resource for both professionals and families in need of more information on Anxiety and Depression. Specifically focused on these two mental health conditions, the anxiety disorders ADAA provides resources on include GAD, PTSD, OCD, panic disorder, specific phobias, bipolar disorder, and other related conditions. They also work to provide information that educates individuals on stigmas and misconceptions about mental health.
Solstice East helps Florida families from:
Some examples of cities from Florida which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Jacksonville Miami Tampa Orlando St. Petersburg Hialeah Tallahassee Fort Lauderdale Port St. Lucie Cape Coral Pembroke Pines Hollywood Miramar Gainesville Coral Springs Miami Gardens Clearwater Pompano Beach Palm Bay West Palm Beach Lakeland Davie town Miami Beach Plantation Boca Raton Sunrise Deltona Palm Coast Largo Deerfield Beach Melbourne Boynton Beach Fort Myers Lauderhill Weston Kissimmee Homestead Delray Beach Tamarac Daytona Beach Wellington village North Miami Jupiter town North Port Port Orange Coconut Creek Ocala Sanford Margate Sarasota Doral Pensacola Bradenton Palm Beach Gardens Coral Gables Pinellas Park
Solstice East Helps Families From Florida
- Therapy for Trauma in Teens: Sleep Could Be Critical for ProcessingSleep—it’s the fuel for our brains. In our society, many people view sleep as a waste of time or something that’s a tedious task, but that’s incredibly incorrect. During sleep, we’re able to process intense emotions, figure out issues, review new information, and give our brains time to reboot. Recently,... Read more »
- Breathe In, Breathe Out: How Mindfulness Helps Teens who Struggle with Depression and AnxietyTeen suicide. Substance abuse. Bullying and fights. Although seemingly unrelated, these all too frequent epidemics are plaguing today’s schools; and, frequently, they seem to spring from a single common source. Teenagers are finding it tough to cope these days; the challenging, sometimes stifling demands of peer pressure and academic performance... Read more »
- Out Of Control: Tips for Toning Down Your Teenage Daughter’s Impulsive BehaviorHow often have you found yourself asking your teen: “Why did you do that?”. Thi can range from the smaller issue of the dirty plate that’s been left in their room for the week to larger issues like missing curfew for the third time. Parenting teens can feel confounding, as... Read more »