Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Helps Delaware Families Find Success
Solstice East is considered one of the more unique residential treatment centers for depression because it has helped multiple families around the United States find success. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides families with the best possible treatment and care.
Our unique approach forms a solid foundation for growth and development for Delaware teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Delaware teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment centers for depression, Delaware teens develop trusting relationships with others. Horses are known for the reflection of emotion from those around them, which teaches teens how to better evaluate and modify their behaviors and communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Milieu therapy emphasizes on the various qualities of community as a therapeutic benefit. Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Delaware teens. Through our caring staff, understanding peers, and community services, Delaware teens receive unique and positive benefits.
- Psychiatric services: Many of our students are already receiving psychiatric care or medication. At Solstice East, we believe that psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Delaware teens. Our residential treatment centers for depression offer a psychiatrist on staff who helps manage teens medication and clinical care.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Delaware teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Social Isolation
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
Solstice East: One of the Top Delaware Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Delaware families trust Solstice East with their child because it is one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our residential treatment center offers girls a new environment and opportunity to achieve the success and life they deserve. A removal from their current everyday environment in Delaware is often what teen girls need to find lasting change. Our scenic and serene campus helps teen girls and their families start the journey towards healing.
Solstice East is considered one of the leading residential treatment centers for depression for Delaware families, because our program utilizes a family focused approach to therapy. As an out of state option for many families, we put a large emphasis on the entire family. Family is an important part of a girls healing process, and to ensure that the family is included we provide activities such as family therapy, experiential interventions, and family workshops. With these tools families and their daughters being repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Through innovative academics, an experienced and caring therapeutic team, and state of the art psychiatric services, Solstice East provides girls ages 14 to 18 with a transformative experience. To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your Delaware teen, please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Delaware Families Seeking Help
National Institute of Mental Health: The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency that conducts research on mental disorders. Families in need of new information on mental health can find various resources offering a variety of educational articles and research. With their efforts, NIMH is dedicated to transforming the understanding, stigma, and treatment of mental illness. NIMH has taken part in several collaborative outreach efforts to spread awareness for mental health.
The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA offers resources to teens and families on substance abuse and experimentation. Their resources include various articles discussing scientific facts, drugs in pop culture, and parenting tips. Their resources include explanations of different substances, the multiple repercussions they can have, and advice for parents or individuals who are dealing with drug abuse and are in need of treatment.
Solstice East Helps Families From Delaware
Solstice East helps Delaware families from cities and towns like: Hockessin Townsend Bear Middletown Smyrna Newark Highland Acres Claymont Clayton Kent Acres
Solstice East helps Delaware families from:
- Getting Help For A Defiant Teenage Daughter: Five Ways To End DefianceThe teenage years bring about many hormonal changes for teenage girls. Parenting a teenager can often feel like a power struggle. When they exhibit defiant behavior, it can quickly become frustrating and cause you to want to react negatively. In the end, this will only worsen the situation and the... Read more »
- Unplugging Teen CyberbullyingOnline bullying has become increasingly common with the growth of social media platforms. The term that refers to online bullying is best known as “cyberbullying”. Teen cyberbullying can quickly start to have a negative impact on ones life. In fact, there is a line between online bullying and depression in... Read more »
- Parenting 101: Help for OCD in TeensObsessive compulsive disorder can quickly become all-consuming in a teen’s life. Studies show that when teens are constantly hard on themselves it can lead to the development of OCD. The frequency and intensity of OCD-like behaviors is what separates them from a character trait and a disorder. Help for OCD... Read more »