How Can Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Help Teens from Arkansas Heal?
Solstice East has helped various families from Arkansas find successful outcomes through our unique therapeutic approaches. As one of the top residential treatment center for depression, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues for young women.
Some of the issues girls face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her specific, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in girls lives. Through identifying and treating the core issues, Arkansas teens have a more genuine and permanent healing process.
A holistic approach integrates physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process, to ensure that the whole person is treated. If there is deficiency in one area, we believe it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers for depression for Arkansas teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Arkansas Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Arkansas teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Arkansas arent treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Arkansas, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Arkansas.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Arkansas teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
– Social Isolation
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Asperger’s Disorder
Resources for Arkansas Families Seeking Help
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen struggling with depression or bipolar disorder. Within their resources, they also offer helpful tools and outlets for peer support. These peer supports allow teens struggling with depression to help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA offers resources to teens and families on substance abuse and experimentation. Their resources include various articles discussing scientific facts, drugs in pop culture, and parenting tips. Their resources include explanations of different substances, the multiple repercussions they can have, and advice for parents or individuals who are dealing with drug abuse and are in need of treatment.
Solstice East helps Arkansas families from:
Some examples of cities from Arkansas which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Little Rock Fort Smith Fayetteville Springdale Jonesboro North Little Rock Conway Rogers
Solstice East Helps Families From Arkansas
- Helping a teenager with PTSD: 5 ways to ease the symptoms of PTSDAlthough the first thing that pops into mind for most people when they hear or read the word PTSD is a soldier, post-traumatic disorder can happen to anyone, even to the smallest of kids. Extreme acts of violence, natural disasters, bullying, verbal and sexual abuse are all known causes of... Read more »
- Calming the Identity Crisis: Tips for Parents of Teens with Identity IssuesThe teenage years are full of growing pains. This is a transitional period in our lives where we are determining who we are, who we want to be, where we fit in, and where we don’t. Finding our own identity is easier said than done. It can be an emotional... Read more »
- Equine Therapy: The Good Kind of Horsing AroundEquine Therapy is a type of experiential therapy between patients and horses. This type of therapy can involve grooming, feeding, haltering, and leading a horse. The goal of equine therapy is to provide students with a unique type of learning experience and give them a chance to develop a meaningful... Read more »