How Can Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Help Teens from Arkansas Heal?
Solstice East has helped various families from Arkansas find successful outcomes through our unique therapeutic approaches. As one of the top residential treatment center for depression, we specialize in treating a wide array of issues for young women.
Some of the issues girls face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, underachievement, attachment, and defiance. At Solstice East, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help every girl based on her specific, individual needs.
We, at Solstice East, believe in treating the whole person. Rather than focusing only on the surface problems, we incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in girl’s lives. Through identifying and treating the core issues, Arkansas teens have a more genuine and permanent healing process.
A holistic approach integrates physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas into the healing process, to ensure that the whole person is treated. If there is deficiency in one area, we believe it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize that make us unique from other residential treatment centers for depression for Arkansas teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Arkansas Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Solstice East is one of the top reviewed residential treatment centers for depression which helps Arkansas teens. Focused specifically on helping girls ages 14 to 18, our program addresses multiple issues including learning disorders, trauma and loss, and depression.
Through our holistic therapeutic approach, teen girls from Arkansas aren’t treated for problem areas, instead our residential treatment center works on healing the entire person. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, every aspect of our program is designed to help heal the mind, body, and soul of struggling teens.
Solstice East is located outside of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, which offers girls a new, distraction free environment to being their healing process. While Solstice East is not located in Arkansas, it is still considered one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Many families come to us frustrated, lost, and often wondering if sending their child away from home is a good decision? We believe that families see greater success when their child is removed from previous negative influences or environments. At Solstice East, we understand how difficult this decision is for parents which is why we work hard to help parents find the best plan for their daughter from Arkansas.
To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your family, please call: (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Arkansas teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
– Social Isolation
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Asperger’s Disorder
Resources for Arkansas Families Seeking Help
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen struggling with depression or bipolar disorder. Within their resources, they also offer helpful tools and outlets for peer support. These peer supports allow teens struggling with depression to help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA offers resources to teens and families on substance abuse and experimentation. Their resources include various articles discussing scientific facts, drugs in pop culture, and parenting tips. Their resources include explanations of different substances, the multiple repercussions they can have, and advice for parents or individuals who are dealing with drug abuse and are in need of treatment.
Solstice East helps Arkansas families from:
Some examples of cities from Arkansas which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Little Rock Fort Smith Fayetteville Springdale Jonesboro North Little Rock Conway Rogers
Solstice East Helps Families From Arkansas
- Role Models for Girls: Your Daughter’s Hero Is An Indicator of SuccessParents of girls often hear things like “Oh, she’s a beauty!” Or “She’s going to be a heartbreaker!”, even when their daughter is very young. Girls often get the message from society that they are made of sugar and spice and everything nice and that their main interests should be... Read more »
- Beyond the Label of a Diagnosis: Taking a Personalized Approach to Helping Troubled TeensThe teenage years are full of changes and challenges, for both the teen and their families. As young women enter adolescence, you may find that they are pulling away and looking for more autonomy. You may find that your opinion no longer matters as much, and they are now turning... Read more »
- Breathe In, Breathe Out: How Mindfulness Helps Teens who Struggle with Depression and AnxietyTeen suicide. Substance abuse. Bullying and fights. Although seemingly unrelated, these all too frequent epidemics are plaguing today’s schools; and, frequently, they seem to spring from a single common source. Teenagers are finding it tough to cope these days; the challenging, sometimes stifling demands of peer pressure and academic performance... Read more »