Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center Wisconsin Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center Wisconsin teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from Wisconsin struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Although Solstice East is located in North Carolina and not Wisconsin, we help families from across the United States find success.
Many girls from Wisconsin come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from Wisconsin achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from Wisconsin takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughters healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from Wisconsin come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughters struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughters challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from Wisconsin heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Wisconsin teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Social Isolation
– Family Dysfunction
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Disordered Eating
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Self Harm
Solstice East Residential Treatment Center Helps Teens From Wisconsin Heal
When teens first come to Solstice East, some level of apprehension is completely normal. During their time at Solstice East, teens from Wisconsin are offered some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides the top level of therapeutic care for teen girls and their families.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Wisconsin teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment center, Wisconsin teens learn about developing trusting relationships with others. Horses reflect the emotions of those surrounding them, which helps teens evaluate and modify their communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Every aspect of programming at Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Wisconsin teens. Milieu therapy utilizes the powerful qualities of the community (including peers, staff members, community roles, etc.) to create positive impacts on teens from Wisconsin.
- Psychiatric services: Psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Wisconsin teens. Our residential treatment center has a psychiatrist on staff who is fully integrated into our clinical team.
Resources for Wisconsin Families Seeking Help
Psychology Today: Psychology Today offers a vast selection of articles related to mental health written by therapeutic specialists. In addition to the written information available to visitors across the site, Psychology Today has a directory of therapists across the United States who specialize in specific mental health fields. This is a great resource for parents who are seeking local help for their child.
Wikipedia: Wikipedia provides an expansive collection of information discussing a wide range of subjects including many in the mental health field. For parents searching for basic definitions of mental health challenges, Wikipedia can be a useful resource. In addition, Wikipedia links out to a variety of sources which may be helpful for parents seeking help for their child. Wikipedia may not always be 100 percent reliable, but most of the information is accurate and well researched.
Solstice East helps Wisconsin families from:
Some examples of cities from Wisconsin which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Milwaukee Madison Green Bay Kenosha Racine Appleton Waukesha Eau Claire Oshkosh Janesville West Allis La Crosse
Solstice East Helps Families From Wisconsin
Solstice East helps Wisconsin families from cities and towns like: Shorewood Hills Maple Bluff Town of Delafield Springdale Town of Merton Springfield Mequon Summit Elm Grove Berry
- The Effect of Social Media on Body Image in Teen GirlsTeen girls report that social media has the biggest impact on how they feel about their bodies, rather than looking in the mirror, their health, or how their clothes fit. Social expectations override their confidence and intuition. Their friends have less input than influencers that they follow who dictate what... Read more »
- The Truth Behind Teen Tech AddictionSocial media has become increasingly popular in today’s society. Young people turn to social media to keep themselves entertained, show a highlight reel of their own life, and to snoop on the lives of others. It can quickly become addicting. Social media has both pros and cons. Teens who suffer... Read more »
- Parenting 101: Help for OCD in TeensObsessive compulsive disorder can quickly become all-consuming in a teen’s life. Studies show that when teens are constantly hard on themselves it can lead to the development of OCD. The frequency and intensity of OCD-like behaviors is what separates them from a character trait and a disorder. Help for OCD... Read more »