Tennessee Residential Treatment Center For Teen Girls
Solstice East is a residential treatment center Tennessee families can trust. Solstice East helps teen girls ages 14-18 struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges such as trauma, depression, and attachment. Utilizing evidence based therapeutic techniques combined with accredited academics, Solstice East has helped many families from Tennessee rebuild and strengthen relationships with their struggling teen.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping teen girls from Tennessee through programming specifically designed to help young girls in this age group. Every aspect of the residential treatment center environment was built with the specific needs of teen girls in mind.
Although not located in Tennessee, Solstice East has helped many families from Tennessee achieve lasting success. Often, a removal from their everyday environment can help teens focus solely on their healing journey. Solstice East is located in North Carolina, just outside of Asheville. It is surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian mountains. The scenic beauty of our campus and its surrounding area allows for a serene environment for young girls to achieve personal growth.
As a residential treatment center helping teens from Tennessee find lasting success, Solstice East takes a holistic approach to therapy. At Solstice East, instead of focusing on specific problem areas within teens, we focus on treating the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
For more information about getting help for your daughter from Tennessee at our residential treatment center, please call (855) 672-7058 to speak to one of our admissions team members.
How Does Solstice East Residential Treatment Center Help Tennessee Teens Find Success?
Solstice East has helped many Tennessee teens and their families realize successful outcomes through a variety of therapeutic techniques and principles. At Solstice East, we designed our residential treatment center for Tennessee teens to feel as comfortable and safe as possible. The milieu, also known as the structured environment of our program, was created for the purpose of designing a close knit community where every aspect of the program is designed to therapeutically benefit students.
At Solstice East, we help teen girls from Tennessee struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors through innovative therapeutic techniques such as EMDR, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Equine Assisted Psychotherapy. These therapeutic methods are an important aspect of our holistic approach to therapy.
As a residential treatment center for Tennessee teens, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. Every student receives an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own specific academic needs. Small class sizes and personalized support help students from Tennessee see academic gains throughout their time at Solstice East. Our academic program also helps to ensure that students are in excellent academic standing upon their return to a traditional school environment.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Tennessee teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Low Self Esteem
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Impulse Control
– Social Isolation
– Disordered Eating
– Body Image Issues
Resources for Tennessee Families Seeking Help
Treatment For Teens: Treatment For Teens is a resource for parents of teens struggling with behavioral or emotional issues. This website provides a variety of articles discussing recent research and news regarding mental health challenges. A number of the articles within Treatment For Teens discuss specific diagnoses which may be helpful for parents looking for tips on helping their struggling teen.
Wikipedia: Wikipedia provides an expansive collection of information discussing a wide range of subjects including many in the mental health field. For parents searching for basic definitions of mental health challenges, Wikipedia can be a useful resource. In addition, Wikipedia links out to a variety of sources which may be helpful for parents seeking help for their child. Wikipedia may not always be 100 percent reliable, but most of the information is accurate and well researched.
Solstice East Helps Families From Tennessee
Solstice East helps Tennessee families from cities and towns like: Belle Meade Forest Hills Oak Hill Brentwood Lookout Mountain Arrington Franklin College Grove Walden Nolensville
Solstice East helps Tennessee families from:
Some examples of cities from Tennessee which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Memphis Nashville Knoxville Chattanooga Clarksville Murfreesboro Franklin Jackson Johnson Bartlett Hendersonville Kingsport
- How Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Help TeensTrauma is the experience of severe psychological distress following any terrible or life-threatening event. Many teens experience some sort of trauma in our lives. It can be anything from parents getting divorced to experiencing a natural disaster. Psychology Today tells us that people who have experienced trauma “may develop emotional... Read more »
- Depression Treatment Centers Massachusetts Residents Travel to and WhyAre you searching for depression treatment centers in Massachusetts? If your teen is having mental health issues, you may want to seek professional help. But not just any help, you want the best. This is why Solstice East, a world class residential treatment program in North Carolina receives new students... Read more »
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth in OklahomaTeenage behavioral issues can develop into a variety of problems which may become troublesome in their later adult years. This is why many families seek early intervention for their teens. Unresolved emotional or mental struggles can lead to marital conflict or unwanted career difficulties. Thankfully, there are many options for... Read more »