Solstice East Residential Treatment Center Helps Teens From Pennsylvania Heal
When teens first come to Solstice East, some level of apprehension is completely normal. During their time at Solstice East, teens from Pennsylvania are offered some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides the top level of therapeutic care for teen girls and their families.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Pennsylvania teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment center, Pennsylvania teens learn about developing trusting relationships with others. Horses reflect the emotions of those surrounding them, which helps teens evaluate and modify their communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Every aspect of programming at Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Pennsylvania teens. Milieu therapy utilizes the powerful qualities of the community (including peers, staff members, community roles, etc.) to create positive impacts on teens from Pennsylvania.
- Psychiatric services: Psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Pennsylvania teens. Our residential treatment center has a psychiatrist on staff who is fully integrated into our clinical team.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Pennsylvania teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Social Isolation
– Disordered Eating
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
Pennsylvania Residential Treatment Center For Teen Girls
Solstice East is a residential treatment center Pennsylvania families can trust. Solstice East helps teen girls ages 14-18 struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges such as trauma, depression, and attachment. Utilizing evidence based therapeutic techniques combined with accredited academics, Solstice East has helped many families from Pennsylvania rebuild and strengthen relationships with their struggling teen.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping teen girls from Pennsylvania through programming specifically designed to help young girls in this age group. Every aspect of the residential treatment center environment was built with the specific needs of teen girls in mind.
Although not located in Pennsylvania, Solstice East has helped many families from Pennsylvania achieve lasting success. Often, a removal from their everyday environment can help teens focus solely on their healing journey. Solstice East is located in North Carolina, just outside of Asheville. It is surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian mountains. The scenic beauty of our campus and its surrounding area allows for a serene environment for young girls to achieve personal growth.
As a residential treatment center helping teens from Pennsylvania find lasting success, Solstice East takes a holistic approach to therapy. At Solstice East, instead of focusing on specific problem areas within teens, we focus on treating the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
For more information about getting help for your daughter from Pennsylvania at our residential treatment center, please call (855) 672-7058 to speak to one of our admissions team members.
Resources for Pennsylvania Families Seeking Help
Psychology Today: Psychology Today offers a vast selection of articles related to mental health written by therapeutic specialists. In addition to the written information available to visitors across the site, Psychology Today has a directory of therapists across the United States who specialize in specific mental health fields. This is a great resource for parents who are seeking local help for their child.
Your Little Professor: Your Little Professor provides a variety of helpful articles which provide information on a variety of mental health subjects. Your Little Professor also provides resources for parents seeking treatment programs for their children. Although the site is mainly focused on helping parents of children on the autism spectrum, Your Little Professor has quite a bit of information for parents of teens struggling with other emotional and behavioral issues such as substance use and depression.
Solstice East Helps Families From Pennsylvania
Solstice East helps Pennsylvania families from cities and towns like: Easttown Township Fox Chapel Haverford Edgeworth Upper Makefield Lower Merion Township Willistown Township Solebury Tredyffrin Wrightstown
Solstice East helps Pennsylvania families from:
- What Is Milieu Therapy and How Can it Help Your Troubled Teenager?Milieu Therapy is a method of healing that provides a structured and supportive group setting in which people interact with others. They learn and practice how to communicate and behave appropriately in society. “Milieu” means “environment” in French. Milieu Therapy, therefore, refers to the social environment a student is in.A... Read more »
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth in OklahomaTeenage behavioral issues can develop into a variety of problems which may become troublesome in their later adult years. This is why many families seek early intervention for their teens. Unresolved emotional or mental struggles can lead to marital conflict or unwanted career difficulties. Thankfully, there are many options for... Read more »
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth from OhioMany families are searching for a residential treatment program to provide an environment of support and a place for consistent therapy and personal development for their youth. Ohio troubled youth find great support from programs such as Solstice East in North Carolina who specialize in helping teenagers from all over... Read more »