Oregon Residential Treatment Center For Teen Girls
Solstice East is a residential treatment center Oregon families can trust. Solstice East helps teen girls ages 14-18 struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges such as trauma, depression, and attachment. Utilizing evidence based therapeutic techniques combined with accredited academics, Solstice East has helped many families from Oregon rebuild and strengthen relationships with their struggling teen.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping teen girls from Oregon through programming specifically designed to help young girls in this age group. Every aspect of the residential treatment center environment was built with the specific needs of teen girls in mind.
Although not located in Oregon, Solstice East has helped many families from Oregon achieve lasting success. Often, a removal from their everyday environment can help teens focus solely on their healing journey. Solstice East is located in North Carolina, just outside of Asheville. It is surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian mountains. The scenic beauty of our campus and its surrounding area allows for a serene environment for young girls to achieve personal growth.
As a residential treatment center helping teens from Oregon find lasting success, Solstice East takes a holistic approach to therapy. At Solstice East, instead of focusing on specific problem areas within teens, we focus on treating the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
For more information about getting help for your daughter from Oregon at our residential treatment center, please call (855) 672-7058 to speak to one of our admissions team members.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Oregon teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Social Isolation
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Impulse Control
– Disordered Eating
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
Solstice East Residential Treatment Center Helps Teens From Oregon Heal
When teens first come to Solstice East, some level of apprehension is completely normal. During their time at Solstice East, teens from Oregon are offered some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides the top level of therapeutic care for teen girls and their families.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Oregon teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment center, Oregon teens learn about developing trusting relationships with others. Horses reflect the emotions of those surrounding them, which helps teens evaluate and modify their communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Every aspect of programming at Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Oregon teens. Milieu therapy utilizes the powerful qualities of the community (including peers, staff members, community roles, etc.) to create positive impacts on teens from Oregon.
- Psychiatric services: Psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Oregon teens. Our residential treatment center has a psychiatrist on staff who is fully integrated into our clinical team.
Resources for Oregon Families Seeking Help
Your Little Professor: Your Little Professor provides a variety of helpful articles which provide information on a variety of mental health subjects. Your Little Professor also provides resources for parents seeking treatment programs for their children. Although the site is mainly focused on helping parents of children on the autism spectrum, Your Little Professor has quite a bit of information for parents of teens struggling with other emotional and behavioral issues such as substance use and depression.
Wikipedia: Wikipedia provides an expansive collection of information discussing a wide range of subjects including many in the mental health field. For parents searching for basic definitions of mental health challenges, Wikipedia can be a useful resource. In addition, Wikipedia links out to a variety of sources which may be helpful for parents seeking help for their child. Wikipedia may not always be 100 percent reliable, but most of the information is accurate and well researched.
Solstice East helps Oregon families from:
Some examples of cities from Oregon which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Portland Salem Eugene Gresham Hillsboro Beaverton Bend Medford Springfield Corvallis Albany Tigard
Solstice East Helps Families From Oregon
Solstice East helps Oregon families from cities and towns like: Raleigh Hills Cedar Mill Lake Oswego Tolovana Park Arch Cape West Haven-Sylvan West Slope Cannon Beach West Linn Happy Valley
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth from OhioMany families are searching for a residential treatment program to provide an environment of support and a place for consistent therapy and personal development for their youth. Ohio troubled youth find great support from programs such as Solstice East in North Carolina who specialize in helping teenagers from all over... Read more »
- Why Residential Treatment Centers in North Carolina Are ExceptionalAre you looking for residential treatment centers in North Carolina? Families seeking the best residential treatment program for their teenage girl come from all over the country to Solstice East, located in North Carolina. People come here from all over the world to experience its world-class program and to enjoy... Read more »
- What Is Milieu Therapy and How Can it Help Your Troubled Teenager?Milieu Therapy is a method of healing that provides a structured and supportive group setting in which people interact with others. They learn and practice how to communicate and behave appropriately in society. “Milieu” means “environment” in French. Milieu Therapy, therefore, refers to the social environment a student is in.A... Read more »