Getting Help For Your Daughter From Ohio Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from Ohio have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that’s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of Ohio parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide Ohio teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping Ohio teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from Ohio find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center Ohio Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center Ohio teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from Ohio struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Although Solstice East is located in North Carolina and not Ohio, we help families from across the United States find success.
Many girls from Ohio come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from Ohio achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from Ohio takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughter’s healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from Ohio come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughter’s struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughter’s challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from Ohio heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Ohio Families Seeking Help
Your Little Professor: Your Little Professor provides a variety of helpful articles which provide information on a variety of mental health subjects. Your Little Professor also provides resources for parents seeking treatment programs for their children. Although the site is mainly focused on helping parents of children on the autism spectrum, Your Little Professor has quite a bit of information for parents of teens struggling with other emotional and behavioral issues such as substance use and depression.
Therapy Programs For Teens: Therapy Programs For Teens offers a number of articles which delve into a variety of subjects about mental health. Topics ranging from the best treatment options for struggling teens to mental health related events in pop culture are discussed. Therapy Programs for Teens is a great resource for parents seeking more information about specific treatment methods and recent news about research.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Ohio teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Isolation
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Body Image Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Disordered Eating
– Grief and Loss
Solstice East helps Ohio families from:
Some examples of cities from Ohio which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Columbus Cleveland Cincinnati Toledo Akron Dayton Parma Canton Youngstown Lorain Hamilton Springfield Kettering Elyria Lakewood
Solstice East Helps Families From Ohio
Solstice East helps Ohio families from cities and towns like: The Village of Indian Hill Gates Mills New Albany Terrace Park Pepper Pike Moreland Hills Granville Upper Arlington Put in Bay Galena
- The Power of Using EMDR Therapy for Processing TraumaWhen we hear the word “therapy” many people’s minds go to laying on a couch and talking through their feelings. The reality is that there are many different forms of therapy from family therapy to Cognitive Behavior Therapy. For teens processing trauma, whether that is from being bullied in school... Read more »
- What Is Milieu Therapy and How Can it Help Your Troubled Teenager?Milieu Therapy is a method of healing that provides a structured and supportive group setting in which people interact with others. They learn and practice how to communicate and behave appropriately in society. “Milieu” means “environment” in French. Milieu Therapy, therefore, refers to the social environment a student is in.A... Read more »
- Depression Treatment Centers for Teens in North CarolinaAre you seeking a depression treatment centers in North Carolina and you have a teen who struggles with sadness, anxiety, or the inability to perform their daily routines? If so, you may want to seek professional assistance and advice. There is an abundance of available resources and trained mental health... Read more »