Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center North Dakota Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center North Dakota teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from North Dakota struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Although Solstice East is located in North Carolina and not North Dakota, we help families from across the United States find success.
Many girls from North Dakota come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from North Dakota achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from North Dakota takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughter’s healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from North Dakota come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughter’s struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughter’s challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from North Dakota heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Getting Help For Your Daughter From North Dakota Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from North Dakota have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that’s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of North Dakota parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide North Dakota teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping North Dakota teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from North Dakota find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
We also utilize animal-based programming, academics, and recreational experiences to help empower students.
Resources for North Dakota Families Seeking Help
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Psychology Today: Psychology Today offers a vast selection of articles related to mental health written by therapeutic specialists. In addition to the written information available to visitors across the site, Psychology Today has a directory of therapists across the United States who specialize in specific mental health fields. This is a great resource for parents who are seeking local help for their child.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps North Dakota teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Disordered Eating
– Grief and Loss
Solstice East Helps Families From North Dakota
Solstice East helps North Dakota families from cities and towns like: Bismarck Minot West Fargo Fargo Grand Forks Oakes
Solstice East helps North Dakota families from:
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth from OhioMany families are searching for a residential treatment program to provide an environment of support and a place for consistent therapy and personal development for their youth. Ohio troubled youth find great support from programs such as Solstice East in North Carolina who specialize in helping teenagers from all over... Read more »
- How Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Help TeensTrauma is the experience of severe psychological distress following any terrible or life-threatening event. Many teens experience some sort of trauma in our lives. It can be anything from parents getting divorced to experiencing a natural disaster. Psychology Today tells us that people who have experienced trauma “may develop emotional... Read more »
- Depression Treatment Centers San Antonio Texas Teens Travel To AttendAre you seeking depression treatment centers San Antonio? Just like any other parents, San Antonio parents want their teens to live a happy, successful life. Unfortunately, one of the mental health issues that can disrupt that path of happiness in teens is depression. Some parents are willing to travel outside... Read more »