Getting Help For Your Daughter From North Carolina At A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from North Carolina have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that”s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of North Carolina parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide North Carolina teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero”s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping North Carolina teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from North Carolina find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center North Carolina Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center North Carolina teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from North Carolina struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Many girls from North Carolina come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from North Carolina achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from North Carolina takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughter”s healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from North Carolina come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughter”s struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughter”s challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from North Carolina heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps North Carolina teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Low Self Esteem
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Body Image Issues
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Disordered Eating
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
Resources for North Carolina Families Seeking Help
Wikipedia: Wikipedia provides an expansive collection of information discussing a wide range of subjects including many in the mental health field. For parents searching for basic definitions of mental health challenges, Wikipedia can be a useful resource. In addition, Wikipedia links out to a variety of sources which may be helpful for parents seeking help for their child. Wikipedia may not always be 100 percent reliable, but most of the information is accurate and well researched.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Solstice East helps North Carolina families from:
Some examples of cities from North Carolina which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Charlotte Raleigh Greensboro Durham Winston-Salem Fayetteville Cary town Wilmington High Point Greenville Asheville Concord Gastonia Jacksonville Chapel Hill town Rocky Mount Burlington Huntersville town
Solstice East Helps Families From North Carolina
Solstice East helps North Carolina families from cities and towns like: Biltmore Forest Wrightsville Beach Bald Head Island Marvin Topsail Beach Weddington Cashiers Lake Toxaway Holden Beach Emerald Isle
- Breathe In, Breathe Out: How Mindfulness Helps Teens who Struggle with Depression and AnxietyTeen suicide. Substance abuse. Bullying and fights. Although seemingly unrelated, these all too frequent epidemics are plaguing today’s schools; and, frequently, they seem to spring from a single common source. Teenagers are finding it tough to cope these days; the challenging, sometimes stifling demands of peer pressure and academic performance... Read more »
- Identifying Unhealthy Relationships and Creating Healthy OnesCreating new relationships is an important part of development in adolescence. This is a time when teens are beginning to form their own interests and identities outside of their family unit. It can be exciting, but it also comes with a new set of challenges. As teens begin to create... Read more »
- Therapy for Trauma in Teens: Sleep Is Critical for ProcessingSleep—it’s the fuel for our brains. In our society, many people view sleep as a waste of time or something that’s a tedious task, but that’s incredibly incorrect. During sleep, we’re able to process intense emotions, figure out issues, review new information, and give our brains time to reboot. Recently,... Read more »