Getting Help For Your Daughter From New York Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from New York have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that’s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of New York parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide New York teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero”s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero”s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping New York teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from New York find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps New York teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Social Isolation
– Disordered Eating
– Family Dysfunction
Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center New York Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center New York teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from New York struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Although Solstice East is located in North Carolina and not New York, we help families from across the United States find success.
Many girls from New York come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from New York achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from New York takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughter”s healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from New York come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughter”s struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughter”s challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from New York heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Resources for New York Families Seeking Help
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Treatment For Teens: Treatment For Teens is a resource for parents of teens struggling with behavioral or emotional issues. This website provides a variety of articles discussing recent research and news regarding mental health challenges. A number of the articles within Treatment For Teens discuss specific diagnoses which may be helpful for parents looking for tips on helping their struggling teen.
Solstice East Helps Families From New York
Solstice East helps New York families from cities and towns like: Water Mill Sands Point Old Westbury Plandome Upper Brookville North Haven Rye Bridgehampton Oyster Bay Cove Muttontown
Solstice East helps New York families from:
Some examples of cities from New York which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: New York City Buffalo Rochester Yonkers Syracuse Albany New Rochelle Mount Vernon Schenectady Utica White Plains Hempstead village Troy Niagara Falls
- Depression Treatment Centers for Teens in North CarolinaAre you seeking a depression treatment centers in North Carolina and you have a teen who struggles with sadness, anxiety, or the inability to perform their daily routines? If so, you may want to seek professional assistance and advice. There is an abundance of available resources and trained mental health... Read more »
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth from OhioMany families are searching for a residential treatment program to provide an environment of support and a place for consistent therapy and personal development for their youth. Ohio troubled youth find great support from programs such as Solstice East in North Carolina who specialize in helping teenagers from all over... Read more »
- What Is Milieu Therapy and How Can it Help Your Troubled Teenager?Milieu Therapy is a method of healing that provides a structured and supportive group setting in which people interact with others. They learn and practice how to communicate and behave appropriately in society. “Milieu” means “environment” in French. Milieu Therapy, therefore, refers to the social environment a student is in.A... Read more »