Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center New Mexico Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center New Mexico teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from New Mexico struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Although Solstice East is located in North Carolina and not New Mexico, we help families from across the United States find success.
Many girls from New Mexico come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from New Mexico achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from New Mexico takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughter’s healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from New Mexico come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughter’s struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughter’s challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from New Mexico heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps New Mexico teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
– Social Isolation
Getting Help For Your Daughter From New Mexico Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from New Mexico have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that’s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of New Mexico parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide New Mexico teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping New Mexico teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from New Mexico find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
We also utilize animal-based programming, academics, and recreational experiences to help empower students.
Resources for New Mexico Families Seeking Help
Therapy Programs For Teens: Therapy Programs For Teens offers a number of articles which delve into a variety of subjects about mental health. Topics ranging from the best treatment options for struggling teens to mental health related events in pop culture are discussed. Therapy Programs for Teens is a great resource for parents seeking more information about specific treatment methods and recent news about research.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Solstice East helps New Mexico families from:
Some examples of cities from New Mexico which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Albuquerque Las Cruces Rio Rancho Santa Fe Lamy
Solstice East Helps Families From New Mexico
Solstice East helps New Mexico families from cities and towns like: Lamy Los Ranchos de Albuquerque Santa Fe Sandia Park Cedar Crest Tijeras North Valley Bosque Farms Mesilla Park Edgewood
- Depression Treatment Centers Massachusetts Residents Travel to and WhyAre you searching for depression treatment centers in Massachusetts? If your teen is having mental health issues, you may want to seek professional help. But not just any help, you want the best. This is why Solstice East, a world class residential treatment program in North Carolina receives new students... Read more »
- Why Residential Treatment Centers in North Carolina Are ExceptionalAre you looking for residential treatment centers in North Carolina? Families seeking the best residential treatment program for their teenage girl come from all over the country to Solstice East, located in North Carolina. People come here from all over the world to experience its world-class program and to enjoy... Read more »
- Programs for Troubled Young Adults in NCNot all programs for young adults are created equal. The decision to enroll your teenager into a residential treatment program can be challenging as there are many programs and questions you may not have known to ask which can go a long ways towards finding that best fit for your... Read more »