Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center New Mexico Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center New Mexico teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from New Mexico struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Although Solstice East is located in North Carolina and not New Mexico, we help families from across the United States find success.
Many girls from New Mexico come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from New Mexico achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from New Mexico takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughters healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from New Mexico come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughters struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughters challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from New Mexico heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps New Mexico teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
– Social Isolation
Getting Help For Your Daughter From New Mexico Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from New Mexico have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center thats far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of New Mexico parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide New Mexico teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping New Mexico teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from New Mexico find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
We also utilize animal-based programming, academics, and recreational experiences to help empower students.
Resources for New Mexico Families Seeking Help
Therapy Programs For Teens: Therapy Programs For Teens offers a number of articles which delve into a variety of subjects about mental health. Topics ranging from the best treatment options for struggling teens to mental health related events in pop culture are discussed. Therapy Programs for Teens is a great resource for parents seeking more information about specific treatment methods and recent news about research.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Solstice East helps New Mexico families from:
Some examples of cities from New Mexico which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Albuquerque Las Cruces Rio Rancho Santa Fe Lamy
Solstice East Helps Families From New Mexico
Solstice East helps New Mexico families from cities and towns like: Lamy Los Ranchos de Albuquerque Santa Fe Sandia Park Cedar Crest Tijeras North Valley Bosque Farms Mesilla Park Edgewood
- The Debate on Devices: Video Game Addiction Symptoms“Video game addiction” was recently made an official thing by the World Health Organization. This opened up a new pool of debates among society. Is smartphone addiction also a thing? Does it deserve its own special diagnosis and treatment plan? Well, it depends on who you ask. Some people argue... Read more »
- You Aren’t Out of Options: Treatment for Teen DepressionTreatment for teen depression is needed more now than ever before, especially for young women. Studies show that today’s youth experience depression much more often than generations before them. Research has linked this to increased academic pressure, unattainable media standards, and technology use. So, if your daughter is one of... Read more »
- Girl Time: Parenting a child with peer-relationship strugglesGirlhood can be extremely difficult. Drama and social demands are constantly on the radar. Girls can find it challenging to socially navigate. This can cause peer-related struggles. As a parent, this can be heart-breaking. We wish everyone could see the amazing things our child offers the world. If your child... Read more »