Solstice East: A Residential Treatment Center New Jersey Families Can Trust
As a residential treatment center New Jersey teens and families have relied on for years, Solstice East has helped countless teen girls achieve lasting success. By combining college preparatory academics with the expertise of a supportive therapeutic team, Solstice East helps teen girls from New Jersey struggling with behavioral and emotional challenges.
Although Solstice East is located in North Carolina and not New Jersey, we help families from across the United States find success.
Many girls from New Jersey come to our residential treatment center struggling with issues related to trauma, attachment, and anxiety. Our developmentally appropriate programming is specifically designed to help teen girls from New Jersey achieve personal growth and empowerment.
Our residential treatment center for teen girls from New Jersey takes a holistic approach to therapy. This means that instead of treating problem areas, we focus on healing the entire person. Every aspect of our programming is oriented towards treating the mind, body, and soul of teens struggling from troubling challenges.
Solstice East utilizes a family focused approach to therapy, ensuring that the entire family is involved in every step of the therapeutic process. This is achieved through activities such as family therapy and experiential interventions. We believe that an important aspect of your daughters healing journey is repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Many families from New Jersey come to us feeling as though the turmoil within their family caused by their daughters struggles will never end. We help to provide solutions to your daughters challenges and reconnect you with your daughter.
For more information about how our residential treatment center can help your daughter from New Jersey heal, please call our admissions team toll-free at (855) 672-7058.
Getting Help For Your Daughter From New Jersey Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from New Jersey have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center thats far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of New Jersey parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide New Jersey teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping New Jersey teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from New Jersey find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
We also utilize animal-based programming, academics, and recreational experiences to help empower students.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps New Jersey teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Body Image Issues
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Self Harm
– Disordered Eating
– Impulse Control
Resources for New Jersey Families Seeking Help
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Your Little Professor: Your Little Professor provides a variety of helpful articles which provide information on a variety of mental health subjects. Your Little Professor also provides resources for parents seeking treatment programs for their children. Although the site is mainly focused on helping parents of children on the autism spectrum, Your Little Professor has quite a bit of information for parents of teens struggling with other emotional and behavioral issues such as substance use and depression.
Solstice East Helps Families From New Jersey
Solstice East helps New Jersey families from cities and towns like: Deal Sea Girt Saddle River Spring Lake Stone Harbor Bay Head Englewood Cliffs Rumson Harding Township Avalon
Solstice East helps New Jersey families from:
Some examples of cities from New Jersey which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Newark Jersey Paterson Elizabeth Clifton Trenton Camden Passaic Union Bayonne East Orange Vineland New Brunswick Hoboken West New York town Perth Amboy Plainfield
- You Aren’t Out of Options: Treatment for Teen DepressionTreatment for teen depression is needed more now than ever before, especially for young women. Studies show that today’s youth experience depression much more often than generations before them. Research has linked this to increased academic pressure, unattainable media standards, and technology use. So, if your daughter is one of... Read more »
- Girl Time: Parenting a child with peer-relationship strugglesGirlhood can be extremely difficult. Drama and social demands are constantly on the radar. Girls can find it challenging to socially navigate. This can cause peer-related struggles. As a parent, this can be heart-breaking. We wish everyone could see the amazing things our child offers the world. If your child... Read more »
- Help! My Daughter is DepressedThe teenage years can be extremely tough. You remember the growing pains associated with trying to handle hormones, make good grades, maintain a social life, and enjoy your hobbies or find new ones. It can all be extremely overwhelming. Depression among teens is not a new phenomenon. It is more... Read more »