Getting Help For Your Daughter From New Hampshire Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from New Hampshire have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that’s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of New Hampshire parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide New Hampshire teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping New Hampshire teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from New Hampshire find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Residential Treatment Center for New Hampshire teens
Solstice East is a residential treatment center for New Hampshire teens located just outside of Asheville, NC. Solstice East helps teens struggling with challenges such as trauma, impulse control, and learning disorders.
As a residential treatment center for teen girls from New Hampshire focusing on addressing the specific struggles of young women during their teenage years, Solstice East provides a unique approach to helping teen girls from New Hampshire find lasting success. Through cutting edge academics, an expert therapeutic team, and top of the line psychiatric services, Solstice East provides teen girls from New Hampshire and their families with a transformative experience.
Solstice East is heavily focused on helping New Hampshire families rebuild and repair damaged relationships and dynamics. Through family oriented programming such as family therapy sessions and family seminars, Solstice East involves the entire family through every step of the therapeutic process.
Although Solstice East is located outside of New Hampshire, we help families from all over the country. Often, some amount of distance from a teen’s home environment allows for a removal of distractions from a teen’s life. This allows for students and families to focus on healing.
For more information about how our residential treatment center helps New Hampshire families , please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for New Hampshire Families Seeking Help
Psychology Today: Psychology Today offers a vast selection of articles related to mental health written by therapeutic specialists. In addition to the written information available to visitors across the site, Psychology Today has a directory of therapists across the United States who specialize in specific mental health fields. This is a great resource for parents who are seeking local help for their child.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSA’s website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps New Hampshire teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Disordered Eating
– Social Isolation
– Impulse Control
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
Solstice East helps New Hampshire families from:
Some examples of cities from New Hampshire which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Manchester Nashua New Castle Rye Hanover
Solstice East Helps Families From New Hampshire
Solstice East helps New Hampshire families from cities and towns like: New Castle Rye Town of Hanover North Hampton Hollis Newfields Holderness Bedford Windham Greenland
- Breathe In, Breathe Out: How Mindfulness Helps Teens who Struggle with Depression and AnxietyTeen suicide. Substance abuse. Bullying and fights. Although seemingly unrelated, these all too frequent epidemics are plaguing today’s schools; and, frequently, they seem to spring from a single common source. Teenagers are finding it tough to cope these days; the challenging, sometimes stifling demands of peer pressure and academic performance... Read more »
- A Barrier to Success: Teen Jealousy and JudgmentTeen jealousy and judgment–they may seem like a normal part of teen life, but they can actually act as a major barrier for future success. When I think of teen jealousy, the movie Mean Girls comes to mind. The “burn book” and constant castigation of others, it’s complete jealousy and... Read more »
- The Media is Driving Eating Disorders in TeensMedia and Self-Image We are constantly bombarded with what the “ideal body” should look like. It is omnipresent in all kinds of media such as television, billboards, magazines, and even more commonly these days, on social media. As the media attempts to dictate what “pretty” means, it is very damaging to... Read more »