Getting Help For Your Daughter From New Hampshire Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from New Hampshire have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center thats far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of New Hampshire parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide New Hampshire teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping New Hampshire teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from New Hampshire find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Residential Treatment Center for New Hampshire teens
Solstice East is a residential treatment center for New Hampshire teens located just outside of Asheville, NC. Solstice East helps teens struggling with challenges such as trauma, impulse control, and learning disorders.
As a residential treatment center for teen girls from New Hampshire focusing on addressing the specific struggles of young women during their teenage years, Solstice East provides a unique approach to helping teen girls from New Hampshire find lasting success. Through cutting edge academics, an expert therapeutic team, and top of the line psychiatric services, Solstice East provides teen girls from New Hampshire and their families with a transformative experience.
Solstice East is heavily focused on helping New Hampshire families rebuild and repair damaged relationships and dynamics. Through family oriented programming such as family therapy sessions and family seminars, Solstice East involves the entire family through every step of the therapeutic process.
Although Solstice East is located outside of New Hampshire, we help families from all over the country. Often, some amount of distance from a teens home environment allows for a removal of distractions from a teens life. This allows for students and families to focus on healing.
For more information about how our residential treatment center helps New Hampshire families , please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for New Hampshire Families Seeking Help
Psychology Today: Psychology Today offers a vast selection of articles related to mental health written by therapeutic specialists. In addition to the written information available to visitors across the site, Psychology Today has a directory of therapists across the United States who specialize in specific mental health fields. This is a great resource for parents who are seeking local help for their child.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSAs website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps New Hampshire teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Disordered Eating
– Social Isolation
– Impulse Control
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
Solstice East helps New Hampshire families from:
Some examples of cities from New Hampshire which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Manchester Nashua New Castle Rye Hanover
Solstice East Helps Families From New Hampshire
Solstice East helps New Hampshire families from cities and towns like: New Castle Rye Town of Hanover North Hampton Hollis Newfields Holderness Bedford Windham Greenland
- You Aren’t Out of Options: Treatment for Teen DepressionTreatment for teen depression is needed more now than ever before, especially for young women. Studies show that today’s youth experience depression much more often than generations before them. Research has linked this to increased academic pressure, unattainable media standards, and technology use. So, if your daughter is one of... Read more »
- Calming the Identity Crisis: Tips for Parents of Teens with Identity IssuesThe teenage years are full of growing pains. This is a transitional period in our lives where we are determining who we are, who we want to be, where we fit in, and where we don’t. Finding our own identity is easier said than done. It can be an emotional... Read more »
- Equine Therapy: The Good Kind of Horsing AroundEquine Therapy is a type of experiential therapy between patients and horses. This type of therapy can involve grooming, feeding, haltering, and leading a horse. The goal of equine therapy is to provide students with a unique type of learning experience and give them a chance to develop a meaningful... Read more »