Residential Treatment Center for Missouri teens
Solstice East is a residential treatment center for Missouri teens located just outside of Asheville, NC. Solstice East helps teens struggling with challenges such as trauma, impulse control, and learning disorders.
As a residential treatment center for teen girls from Missouri focusing on addressing the specific struggles of young women during their teenage years, Solstice East provides a unique approach to helping teen girls from Missouri find lasting success. Through cutting edge academics, an expert therapeutic team, and top of the line psychiatric services, Solstice East provides teen girls from Missouri and their families with a transformative experience.
Solstice East is heavily focused on helping Missouri families rebuild and repair damaged relationships and dynamics. Through family oriented programming such as family therapy sessions and family seminars, Solstice East involves the entire family through every step of the therapeutic process.
Although Solstice East is located outside of Missouri, we help families from all over the country. Often, some amount of distance from a teens home environment allows for a removal of distractions from a teens life. This allows for students and families to focus on healing.
For more information about how our residential treatment center helps Missouri families , please call (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Missouri teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Disordered Eating
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Body Image Issues
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
Getting Help For Your Daughter From Missouri Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from Missouri have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center thats far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of Missouri parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide Missouri teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping Missouri teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from Missouri find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
We also utilize animal-based programming, academics, and recreational experiences to help empower students.
Resources for Missouri Families Seeking Help
Your Little Professor: Your Little Professor provides a variety of helpful articles which provide information on a variety of mental health subjects. Your Little Professor also provides resources for parents seeking treatment programs for their children. Although the site is mainly focused on helping parents of children on the autism spectrum, Your Little Professor has quite a bit of information for parents of teens struggling with other emotional and behavioral issues such as substance use and depression.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSAs website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Solstice East helps Missouri families from:
Some examples of cities from Missouri which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Kansas City St. Louis Springfield Independence Columbia Lee’s Summit O’Fallon St. Joseph St. Charles St. Peters Blue Springs Florissant Joplin
Solstice East Helps Families From Missouri
Solstice East helps Missouri families from cities and towns like: Ladue Frontenac Town and Country Clayton Clarkson Valley Warson Woods Des Peres Creve Coeur Weldon Spring Lake Winnebago
- Equine Therapy: The Good Kind of Horsing AroundEquine Therapy is a type of experiential therapy between patients and horses. This type of therapy can involve grooming, feeding, haltering, and leading a horse. The goal of equine therapy is to provide students with a unique type of learning experience and give them a chance to develop a meaningful... Read more »
- Social Media Gone South: Parenting in the Internet AgeSocial media can be a monster. A parent’s worst nightmare. The internet age sets the stage for many scary possibilities. Embarrassing messages can be kept alive forever. Predators and identity thieves are always on the prowl. And criminal prosecution can be the consequence of a youthful mistake. It’s important to know... Read more »
- You Aren’t Out of Options: Treatment for Teen DepressionTreatment for teen depression is needed more now than ever before, especially for young women. Studies show that today’s youth experience depression much more often than generations before them. Research has linked this to increased academic pressure, unattainable media standards, and technology use. So, if your daughter is one of... Read more »