Residential Treatment Center for Mississippi teens
Solstice East is a residential treatment center for Mississippi teens located just outside of Asheville, NC. Solstice East helps teens struggling with challenges such as trauma, impulse control, and learning disorders.
As a residential treatment center for teen girls from Mississippi focusing on addressing the specific struggles of young women during their teenage years, Solstice East provides a unique approach to helping teen girls from Mississippi find lasting success. Through cutting edge academics, an expert therapeutic team, and top of the line psychiatric services, Solstice East provides teen girls from Mississippi and their families with a transformative experience.
Solstice East is heavily focused on helping Mississippi families rebuild and repair damaged relationships and dynamics. Through family oriented programming such as family therapy sessions and family seminars, Solstice East involves the entire family through every step of the therapeutic process.
Although Solstice East is located outside of Mississippi, we help families from all over the country. Often, some amount of distance from a teens home environment allows for a removal of distractions from a teens life. This allows for students and families to focus on healing.
For more information about how our residential treatment center helps Mississippi families , please call (855) 672-7058.
Getting Help For Your Daughter From Mississippi Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from Mississippi have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center thats far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of Mississippi parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide Mississippi teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping Mississippi teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from Mississippi find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
We also utilize animal-based programming, academics, and recreational experiences to help empower students.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Mississippi teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Disordered Eating
– Body Image Issues
– Social Isolation
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Grief and Loss
Resources for Mississippi Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSAs website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Solstice East Helps Families From Mississippi
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from cities and towns like: Madison Oxford Canton Nesbit Flowood Terry Ridgeland Hernando Brandon Carriere
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from:
- Unplugging Teen CyberbullyingOnline bullying has become increasingly common with the growth of social media platforms. The term that refers to online bullying is best known as “cyberbullying”. Teen cyberbullying can quickly start to have a negative impact on ones life. In fact, there is a line between online bullying and depression in... Read more »
- Anxiety and PTSD in Teen Girls: What Parents Need to KnowAnxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder are two things that can impact everyone. Teen girls may struggle with one or both of these types of disorders. The symptoms they exhibit may vary based off of the individual and the situations surrounding them. Pop singer, Ariana Grande, recently shared an image of... Read more »
- The Truth Behind Teen Tech AddictionSocial media has become increasingly popular in today’s society. Young people turn to social media to keep themselves entertained, show a highlight reel of their own life, and to snoop on the lives of others. It can quickly become addicting. Social media has both pros and cons. Teens who suffer... Read more »