Residential Treatment Center for Mississippi teens
Solstice East is a residential treatment center for Mississippi teens located just outside of Asheville, NC. Solstice East helps teens struggling with challenges such as trauma, impulse control, and learning disorders.
As a residential treatment center for teen girls from Mississippi focusing on addressing the specific struggles of young women during their teenage years, Solstice East provides a unique approach to helping teen girls from Mississippi find lasting success. Through cutting edge academics, an expert therapeutic team, and top of the line psychiatric services, Solstice East provides teen girls from Mississippi and their families with a transformative experience.
Solstice East is heavily focused on helping Mississippi families rebuild and repair damaged relationships and dynamics. Through family oriented programming such as family therapy sessions and family seminars, Solstice East involves the entire family through every step of the therapeutic process.
Although Solstice East is located outside of Mississippi, we help families from all over the country. Often, some amount of distance from a teen’s home environment allows for a removal of distractions from a teen’s life. This allows for students and families to focus on healing.
For more information about how our residential treatment center helps Mississippi families , please call (855) 672-7058.
Getting Help For Your Daughter From Mississippi Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from Mississippi have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that’s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of Mississippi parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide Mississippi teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping Mississippi teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from Mississippi find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
We also utilize animal-based programming, academics, and recreational experiences to help empower students.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Mississippi teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Disordered Eating
– Body Image Issues
– Social Isolation
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Grief and Loss
Resources for Mississippi Families Seeking Help
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSA’s website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): If your teen is struggling with depression or bipolar disorder, this is a good resource to find support. Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen who has difficulties with depression or bipolar disorder. In addition to helpful tools, DBSA also offers outlets for peer support. Teens struggling with depression help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Solstice East Helps Families From Mississippi
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from cities and towns like: Madison Oxford Canton Nesbit Flowood Terry Ridgeland Hernando Brandon Carriere
Solstice East helps Mississippi families from:
- Breathe In, Breathe Out: How Mindfulness Helps Teens who Struggle with Depression and AnxietyTeen suicide. Substance abuse. Bullying and fights. Although seemingly unrelated, these all too frequent epidemics are plaguing today’s schools; and, frequently, they seem to spring from a single common source. Teenagers are finding it tough to cope these days; the challenging, sometimes stifling demands of peer pressure and academic performance... Read more »
- Identifying Unhealthy Relationships and Creating Healthy OnesCreating new relationships is an important part of development in adolescence. This is a time when teens are beginning to form their own interests and identities outside of their family unit. It can be exciting, but it also comes with a new set of challenges. As teens begin to create... Read more »
- Trauma Treatment Center for Teens: When Grief Becomes UnhealthyGrief–we all feel it at some point in our lives, but for some, it’s experienced far too early on. The first experience of grief can be through the loss of a friendship or the death of a pet or a grandparent. As a trauma treatment center for teens, we know... Read more »