Getting Help For Your Daughter From Kentucky Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from Kentucky have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center thats far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of Kentucky parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide Kentucky teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping Kentucky teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from Kentucky find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Kentucky Residential Treatment Center For Teen Girls
Solstice East is a residential treatment center Kentucky families can trust. Solstice East helps teen girls ages 14-18 struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges such as trauma, depression, and attachment. Utilizing evidence based therapeutic techniques combined with accredited academics, Solstice East has helped many families from Kentucky rebuild and strengthen relationships with their struggling teen.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping teen girls from Kentucky through programming specifically designed to help young girls in this age group. Every aspect of the residential treatment center environment was built with the specific needs of teen girls in mind.
Although not located in Kentucky, Solstice East has helped many families from Kentucky achieve lasting success. Often, a removal from their everyday environment can help teens focus solely on their healing journey. Solstice East is located in North Carolina, just outside of Asheville. It is surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian mountains. The scenic beauty of our campus and its surrounding area allows for a serene environment for young girls to achieve personal growth.
As a residential treatment center helping teens from Kentucky find lasting success, Solstice East takes a holistic approach to therapy. At Solstice East, instead of focusing on specific problem areas within teens, we focus on treating the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
For more information about getting help for your daughter from Kentucky at our residential treatment center, please call (855) 672-7058 to speak to one of our admissions team members.
Resources for Kentucky Families Seeking Help
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov is operated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services which provides information about mental health challenges and offers resources for individuals to address mental health challenges. In addition to providing basic information about mental health, it also offers a database of information which allows visitors to look up local mental health resources.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSAs website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Kentucky teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Family Dysfunction
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Disordered Eating
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
Solstice East helps Kentucky families from:
Some examples of cities from Kentucky which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Louisville Lexington Bowling Green Owensboro Union
Solstice East Helps Families From Kentucky
Solstice East helps Kentucky families from cities and towns like: Union Fort Mitchell Crestview Hills Villa Hills Edgewood Crescent Springs Hebron Fort Thomas Lakeside Park Walton
- The Effect of Social Media on Body Image in Teen GirlsTeen girls report that social media has the biggest impact on how they feel about their bodies, rather than looking in the mirror, their health, or how their clothes fit. Social expectations override their confidence and intuition. Their friends have less input than influencers that they follow who dictate what... Read more »
- Managing the Split: How to Help Your Teenager Through DivorceDivorce is a decision that affects the whole family. Teenagers experience many hormonal changes, developmental shifts, and may feel like they are riding an emotional rollercoaster through their adolescent years. When divorce is added to the mix, this can bring about even more hardships for teenagers. They may feel in... Read more »
- Why Teens Avoid the D Word: Sadness in TeensTeens with depression may feel uncomfortable verbalizing how they feel. They may feel embarrassed or may not want to seem vulnerable. Some things to consider include why it may be hard for your teen to say they are depressed instead of grumpy or sad. Sadness in teens is perceived differently... Read more »