Getting Help For Your Daughter From Kentucky Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from Kentucky have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center that’s far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of Kentucky parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide Kentucky teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping Kentucky teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from Kentucky find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Kentucky Residential Treatment Center For Teen Girls
Solstice East is a residential treatment center Kentucky families can trust. Solstice East helps teen girls ages 14-18 struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges such as trauma, depression, and attachment. Utilizing evidence based therapeutic techniques combined with accredited academics, Solstice East has helped many families from Kentucky rebuild and strengthen relationships with their struggling teen.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping teen girls from Kentucky through programming specifically designed to help young girls in this age group. Every aspect of the residential treatment center environment was built with the specific needs of teen girls in mind.
Although not located in Kentucky, Solstice East has helped many families from Kentucky achieve lasting success. Often, a removal from their everyday environment can help teens focus solely on their healing journey. Solstice East is located in North Carolina, just outside of Asheville. It is surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian mountains. The scenic beauty of our campus and its surrounding area allows for a serene environment for young girls to achieve personal growth.
As a residential treatment center helping teens from Kentucky find lasting success, Solstice East takes a holistic approach to therapy. At Solstice East, instead of focusing on specific problem areas within teens, we focus on treating the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
For more information about getting help for your daughter from Kentucky at our residential treatment center, please call (855) 672-7058 to speak to one of our admissions team members.
Resources for Kentucky Families Seeking Help
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov is operated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service’s which provides information about mental health challenges and offers resources for individuals to address mental health challenges. In addition to providing basic information about mental health, it also offers a database of information which allows visitors to look up local mental health resources.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSA’s website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Kentucky teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Family Dysfunction
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
– Social Isolation
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Disordered Eating
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
Solstice East helps Kentucky families from:
Some examples of cities from Kentucky which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Louisville Lexington Bowling Green Owensboro Union
Solstice East Helps Families From Kentucky
Solstice East helps Kentucky families from cities and towns like: Union Fort Mitchell Crestview Hills Villa Hills Edgewood Crescent Springs Hebron Fort Thomas Lakeside Park Walton
- Role Models for Girls: Your Daughter’s Hero Is An Indicator of SuccessParents of girls often hear things like “Oh, she’s a beauty!” Or “She’s going to be a heartbreaker!”, even when their daughter is very young. Girls often get the message from society that they are made of sugar and spice and everything nice and that their main interests should be... Read more »
- Out Of Control: Tips for Toning Down Your Teenage Daughter’s Impulsive BehaviorHow often have you found yourself asking your teen: “Why did you do that?”. Thi can range from the smaller issue of the dirty plate that’s been left in their room for the week to larger issues like missing curfew for the third time. Parenting teens can feel confounding, as... Read more »
- Breathe In, Breathe Out: How Mindfulness Helps Teens who Struggle with Depression and AnxietyTeen suicide. Substance abuse. Bullying and fights. Although seemingly unrelated, these all too frequent epidemics are plaguing today’s schools; and, frequently, they seem to spring from a single common source. Teenagers are finding it tough to cope these days; the challenging, sometimes stifling demands of peer pressure and academic performance... Read more »