Getting Help For Your Daughter From Iowa Through A Residential Treatment Center
Parents searching for a residential treatment center for their daughter from Iowa have a difficult choice ahead of them. Sending your daughter to a residential treatment center thats far away from home can be challenging and heartbreaking. At Solstice East, we take the concerns of Iowa parents into account. We understand how hard it is for you to find the right mental health treatment for your daughter.
To help guide Iowa teens along their journey towards healing, our residential treatment center utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about their personal identity.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping Iowa teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling teen girls from Iowa find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Iowa Residential Treatment Center For Teen Girls
Solstice East is a residential treatment center Iowa families can trust. Solstice East helps teen girls ages 14-18 struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges such as trauma, depression, and attachment. Utilizing evidence based therapeutic techniques combined with accredited academics, Solstice East has helped many families from Iowa rebuild and strengthen relationships with their struggling teen.
Our residential treatment center specializes in helping teen girls from Iowa through programming specifically designed to help young girls in this age group. Every aspect of the residential treatment center environment was built with the specific needs of teen girls in mind.
Although not located in Iowa, Solstice East has helped many families from Iowa achieve lasting success. Often, a removal from their everyday environment can help teens focus solely on their healing journey. Solstice East is located in North Carolina, just outside of Asheville. It is surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian mountains. The scenic beauty of our campus and its surrounding area allows for a serene environment for young girls to achieve personal growth.
As a residential treatment center helping teens from Iowa find lasting success, Solstice East takes a holistic approach to therapy. At Solstice East, instead of focusing on specific problem areas within teens, we focus on treating the whole person – mind, body and spirit.
For more information about getting help for your daughter from Iowa at our residential treatment center, please call (855) 672-7058 to speak to one of our admissions team members.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Iowa teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Body Image Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Self Harm
– Family Dysfunction
– Disordered Eating
– Social Isolation
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
Resources for Iowa Families Seeking Help
National Institute of Mental Health: The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency that conducts research on mental disorders. NIMH is dedicated to transforming the understanding and treatment of mental illness. They conduct research and raise awareness for mental health conditions. Their website offers a variety of educational resources for individuals seeking information about a wide array of mental health challenges. NIMH has taken part in a number of collaborative outreach efforts in order to spread awareness for mental health. Their website also offers numerous publications for visitor to peruse which discuss research and general mental health facts.
Wikipedia: Wikipedia provides an expansive collection of information discussing a wide range of subjects including many in the mental health field. For parents searching for basic definitions of mental health challenges, Wikipedia can be a useful resource. In addition, Wikipedia links out to a variety of sources which may be helpful for parents seeking help for their child. Wikipedia may not always be 100 percent reliable, but most of the information is accurate and well researched.
Solstice East helps Iowa families from:
Some examples of cities from Iowa which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Des Moines Cedar Rapids Davenport Sioux Iowa City Waterloo West Des Moines Ames Council Bluffs Dubuque Ankeny
Solstice East Helps Families From Iowa
Solstice East helps Iowa families from cities and towns like: Cumming Johnston Polk City Clive University Heights Waukee Granger Runnells Lawton Van Meter
- Unplugging Teen CyberbullyingOnline bullying has become increasingly common with the growth of social media platforms. The term that refers to online bullying is best known as “cyberbullying”. Teen cyberbullying can quickly start to have a negative impact on ones life. In fact, there is a line between online bullying and depression in... Read more »
- What to Do When Your Teenage Daughter is Depressed and Refusing HelpThe teenage years can bring about new defiance in your teen. If your teenage daughter is depressed and refusing help, this can make things challenging for you as a parent. You want them to feel better, but without help, that is nearly impossible. First you should understand that asking for... Read more »
- Steps to Help A Depressed Struggling TeenFinding the best help for a depressed struggling teen is not always a straight shot. What works for one teen may not be helpful for another. As kids become older and their life problems become more complex, you have to transition to a supportive role. You may not have all... Read more »