Solstice East Residential Treatment Center Helps Teens From Arizona Heal
When teens first come to Solstice East, some level of apprehension is completely normal. During their time at Solstice East, teens from Arizona are offered some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country. As a member of the National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs, Solstice East provides the top level of therapeutic care for teen girls and their families.
Some of the therapeutic techniques that address the specific challenges Arizona teens may face include:
- Equine therapy: Through equine therapy at our residential treatment center, Arizona teens learn about developing trusting relationships with others. Horses reflect the emotions of those surrounding them, which helps teens evaluate and modify their communication patterns.
- Milieu therapy: Every aspect of programming at Solstice East is specifically designed to fit into the milieu, or organized community setting, of our residential treatment center for Arizona teens. Milieu therapy utilizes the powerful qualities of the community (including peers, staff members, community roles, etc.) to create positive impacts on teens from Arizona.
- Psychiatric services: Psychotherapeutic care and medication management are two very important aspects of our holistic approach to therapy for Arizona teens. Our residential treatment center has a psychiatrist on staff who is fully integrated into our clinical team.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Arizona teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Body Image Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Impulse Control
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Self Harm
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Disordered Eating
– Low Self Esteem
– Social Isolation
Residential Treatment Center for Arizona teens
Solstice East is a residential treatment center for Arizona teens located just outside of Asheville, NC. Solstice East helps teens struggling with challenges such as trauma, impulse control, and learning disorders.
As a residential treatment center for teen girls from Arizona focusing on addressing the specific struggles of young women during their teenage years, Solstice East provides a unique approach to helping teen girls from Arizona find lasting success. Through cutting edge academics, an expert therapeutic team, and top of the line psychiatric services, Solstice East provides teen girls from Arizona and their families with a transformative experience.
Solstice East is heavily focused on helping Arizona families rebuild and repair damaged relationships and dynamics. Through family oriented programming such as family therapy sessions and family seminars, Solstice East involves the entire family through every step of the therapeutic process.
Although Solstice East is located outside of Arizona, we help families from all over the country. Often, some amount of distance from a teen’s home environment allows for a removal of distractions from a teen’s life. This allows for students and families to focus on healing.
For more information about how our residential treatment center helps Arizona families , please call (855) 672-7058.
Resources for Arizona Families Seeking Help
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)– NAMI offers assistance to individuals in need of help for a variety of mental health challenges. NAMI provides individuals with a vast collection of information which offer useful information for those who seek to learn more about mental health struggles. In addition to their more generalized information, NAMI also provides local information to help visitors find mental health resources in their local areas. NAMI gathering grassroots volunteers to fight against the stigma of mental health. They accept donations for continued research into various mental health issues and for raising awareness about mental health.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads the effort to providing help for behavioral health throughout the country. On SAMHSA’s website, there are a variety of articles discussing important aspects of behavioral health. In addition to its wide array of publications, SAMHSA also offers resources for individuals searching for mental health assistance, including mental health related hotlines and local resources.
Solstice East Helps Families From Arizona
Solstice East helps Arizona families from cities and towns like: Paradise Valley Carefree Cave Creek Rio Verde Sedona Scottsdale Catalina Foothills Fountain Hills Tortolita Tanque Verde
Solstice East helps Arizona families from:
Some examples of cities from Arizona which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Phoenix Tucson Mesa Chandler Gilbert Glendale Scottsdale Tempe Peoria Surprise Yuma Avondale Goodyear Flagstaff Buckeye town Lake Havasu Casa Grande
- A Dangerous Situation: Consequences of Eating Disorders in Teen GirlsToday’s teenage girls face an onslaught of messages from peers, social media sources, and magazines depicting a sensationalized version of what the ideal female form should look like. Despite recent body positivity campaigns to help promote and celebrate bodies of all shapes and sizes, surveys indicated that 33% of teen... Read more »
- A Barrier to Success: Teen Jealousy and JudgmentTeen jealousy and judgment–they may seem like a normal part of teen life, but they can actually act as a major barrier for future success. When I think of teen jealousy, the movie Mean Girls comes to mind. The “burn book” and constant castigation of others, it’s complete jealousy and... Read more »
- PTSD In Teenagers: How You Can Help Your DaughterChildhood trauma can have a profound impact on adolescent’s development, resulting in negative effects on physical growth, psychological development, mental health, and in severe cases, it can be the catalyst for developing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Experiencing childhood trauma has become more widespread with many research studies claiming that over... Read more »