Solstice East Offers One of the Best Programs for Troubled Teens from Louisiana
There is a reason why Solstice East is among the most successful programs for Louisiana troubled teens in the country. We have a personal approach to every girl and a specifically designed therapy that helps them recover from various traumas, personal losses, and addictive behavior. We do that by covering every aspect of their being: the soul, the mind, and the body. We believe that only when all three aspects are in order, a person can achieve their full potential. That’s why our programs for troubled teens from Louisiana works so well.
Family plays an important role in every girl’s life and is a crucial factor in helping them to get their lives in order. Lasting change can not occur without the support of family members.
We help teens find success through the archetypal Hero’s Journey. Hero’s Journey, contains multiple phases that slowly makes every student familiar with her new surroundings. With the help of Solstice East staff and the students families, every girl is certain to successfully finish tasks that each phase contains.
Although not located in Louisiana, Solstice East helps girls from all over the country.
We make sure that every student participates in recreational activities, eats healthy, and improves their fitness level. It’s a well-known fact that a healthy body and healthy mind are inseparable.
What to Expect From One of the Finest Programs for Troubled Teens from Louisiana
When browsing through various programs for troubled teens, its difficult to determine which program might be the best fit for your daughter from Louisiana. Solstice East, one of the leading programs for troubled teens, is designed specifically for the developmental and emotional needs of Louisiana teen girls ages 14-18.
Every student that gets admitted into Solstice East can count on support coming from every direction. Our experienced, supportive staff develop individualized therapeutic plan to be fit the needs of each student.
As a part of their therapeutic journey, students are assigned various tasks and responsibilities, but only what they can handle. As the journey progresses, the tasks get more and more complex, including helping other girls, which gives our students a sense of worthiness and fulfillment.
Multiple forms of therapies are there as a support on their journey. One of the most interesting ones, one that makes our program stand out from other programs for troubled teens from Louisiana, is definitely the milieu therapy. Milieu therapy is the therapeutic use of a structured community environment to promote healing and personal growth.
We utilize a holistic approach to therapy, focusing on healing the entire individual – mind, body, and spirit, rather than focusing on a specific problem area.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Louisiana teens in a Programs for Troubled Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Social Isolation
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Disordered Eating
– Body Image Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Grief and Loss
Resources for Louisiana Families Seeking Help
KidsHealth – KidsHealth is one of the most popular sites on the Internet when it comes to kids health and wellbeing. Its suited for an everyday reader and explains every topic in plain English. It has sections for kids, teens, parents, and educators, all 4 tailored to the target audience and with extensive information about physical and mental health, including behavioral disorders and how to handle them.
Child Mind Institute – Child Mind Institute is a non-profit organization devoted to raising awareness about kids with mental health issues and helping them and their parents to improve their lives. They offer extensive guides for educators that deal with kids with behavioral issues and advice for parents on how to get help. Their research programs and initiatives are focused on advancing and improving treatments.
Solstice East Helps Families From Louisiana
Solstice East helps Louisiana families from cities and towns like: Eden Isle Geismar Belle Chasse Madisonville Woodworth Mandeville River Ridge Benton Prairieville Metairie
Solstice East helps Louisiana families from:
- Teen Attachment Issues: The T.V. and Tips for ParentsAs a parent addressing teen attachment issues can be difficult. You may not know what to do or say to help your teen with their struggles. Research shows that help may be behind the tv screen. Recent studies have found that stories from tv or movies can help individuals cope... Read more »
- Parenting 101: Help for OCD in TeensObsessive compulsive disorder can quickly become all-consuming in a teen’s life. Studies show that when teens are constantly hard on themselves it can lead to the development of OCD. The frequency and intensity of OCD-like behaviors is what separates them from a character trait and a disorder. Help for OCD... Read more »
- Steps to Help A Depressed Struggling TeenFinding the best help for a depressed struggling teen is not always a straight shot. What works for one teen may not be helpful for another. As kids become older and their life problems become more complex, you have to transition to a supportive role. You may not have all... Read more »