How Does One of the Best Programs for Troubled Teens from Arkansas Actually Work?
Arkansas parents looking for the most effective programs for troubled teens often undergo a long and difficult process to find the best fit for their daughter. At Solstice East, we understand how challenging this is for parents.
Solstice East helps teens working to overcome challenges, however we do not consider our teens “troubled”. We are only using that terminology here because of its common use. Students who attend Solstice East are not “troubled”, they are fully capable of overcoming the difficulties they face and are valued as community members. It’s important to us for students to believe in themselves and continue their journey towards personal growth and success.
Every detail of our treatment center is designed in a way to create a home-like environment and make students feel at ease. Various task and responsibilities are given to each student, but not more than they can handle. Our experienced staff makes sure that our students are challenged, but not overwhelmed. As they grow, both intellectually and emotionally, they become closer to finding the success they deserve.
Arkansas students are encouraged to participate in our close-knit community and establish meaningful relationships with the staff and other students. During their time at Solstice East, students gain real-life knowledge and useful abilities, become more self-confident, and get rid of everything that holds them back from reaching their fullest potential. This structured community setting, known as milieu therapy, truly makes Solstice East one of the most competent programs for troubled teens.
Solstice East Offers One of the Best Programs for Troubled Teens from Arkansas
There is a reason why Solstice East is among the most successful programs for Arkansas troubled teens in the country. We have a personal approach to every girl and a specifically designed therapy that helps them recover from various traumas, personal losses, and addictive behavior. We do that by covering every aspect of their being: the soul, the mind, and the body. We believe that only when all three aspects are in order, a person can achieve their full potential. That’s why our programs for troubled teens from Arkansas works so well.
Family plays an important role in every girl’s life and is a crucial factor in helping them to get their lives in order. Lasting change can not occur without the support of family members.
We help teens find success through the archetypal Hero’s Journey. Hero’s Journey, contains multiple phases that slowly makes every student familiar with her new surroundings. With the help of Solstice East staff and the students’ families, every girl is certain to successfully finish tasks that each phase contains.
Although not located in Arkansas, Solstice East helps girls from all over the country.
We make sure that every student participates in recreational activities, eats healthy, and improves their fitness level. It’s a well-known fact that a healthy body and healthy mind are inseparable.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Arkansas teens in a Programs for Troubled Teens setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Disordered Eating
– Family Dysfunction
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Social Isolation
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Body Image Issues
Resources for Arkansas Families Seeking Help
KidsHealth – KidsHealth is one of the most popular sites on the Internet when it comes to kids health and wellbeing. It’s suited for an everyday reader and explains every topic in plain English. It has sections for kids, teens, parents, and educators, all 4 tailored to the target audience and with extensive information about physical and mental health, including behavioral disorders and how to handle them.
Kids Mental Health – Kids Mental Health is an informational portal in which you can find everything you need to know about various psychological and emotional disorders in kids. It defines conditions such as anxiety, disruptive behavior, autism, ADHD, bipolar disorder, and others. You can also find out how to get a diagnosis for your child and what types of therapy are available for a certain condition.
Solstice East Helps Families From Arkansas
Some examples of cities from Arkansas which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Little Rock Fort Smith Fayetteville Springdale Jonesboro North Little Rock Conway Rogers
Solstice East helps Arkansas families from:
- What’s the Difference Between PTSD and Complex Trauma in Teens?As a society, we are making progress in understanding the effects of PTSD and ways to internally heal from experiencing traumatic events. However, we know a lot less about how trauma compounds over time and the effect it has on relationships. Some psychologists propose that there is a difference between... Read more »
- Role Models for Girls: Your Daughter’s Hero Is An Indicator of SuccessParents of girls often hear things like “Oh, she’s a beauty!” Or “She’s going to be a heartbreaker!”, even when their daughter is very young. Girls often get the message from society that they are made of sugar and spice and everything nice and that their main interests should be... Read more »
- The Effect of Social Media on Body Image in Teen GirlsTeen girls report that social media has the biggest impact on how they feel about their bodies, rather than looking in the mirror, their health, or how their clothes fit. Social expectations override their confidence and intuition. Their friends have less input than influencers that they follow who dictate what... Read more »