Solstice East: One of the Top New Mexico Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
New Mexico families trust Solstice East with their child because it is one of the best residential treatment centers for depression.
Located in Asheville, North Carolina, our residential treatment center offers girls a new environment and opportunity to achieve the success and life they deserve. A removal from their current everyday environment in New Mexico is often what teen girls need to find lasting change. Our scenic and serene campus helps teen girls and their families start the journey towards healing.
Solstice East is considered one of the leading residential treatment centers for depression for New Mexico families, because our program utilizes a family focused approach to therapy. As an out of state option for many families, we put a large emphasis on the entire family. Family is an important part of a girl’s healing process, and to ensure that the family is included we provide activities such as family therapy, experiential interventions, and family workshops. With these tools families and their daughters being repairing and rebuilding family relationships.
Through innovative academics, an experienced and caring therapeutic team, and state of the art psychiatric services, Solstice East provides girls ages 14 to 18 with a transformative experience. To learn more about how residential treatment centers for depression can help your New Mexico teen, please call (855) 672-7058.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps New Mexico teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Impulse Control
– Disordered Eating
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Body Image Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Social Isolation
Finding Help for Your New Mexico Teen at Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Families searching for the right residential treatment center for their New Mexico teen can be challenging. Solstice East’s Residential Treatment Centers for depression offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country.
The Hero’s Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. Through the multiple concepts and phases within the Hero’s Journey, students experience growth and change. Solstice East also provides multiple other therapeutic approaches to help everyone’s needs.
At Solstice East, our therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy have help many girls from New Mexico get the help they need. Girls struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression are individuals who often attend our residential treatment programs for depression. Through our therapeutic methods, students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for New Mexico teens, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. Each student is different, which is why every student receives an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own specific academic needs. In our program, we have incorporated small class sizes and personalized support to help students from New Mexico see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, our academic program also helps to ensure that students are going to be success as they return to a traditional school environment.
Resources for New Mexico Families Seeking Help
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. Run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it includes various local resources families can use to get help. Through their articles, they offer advice, address psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): Within this organization, there are a variety of tools available to help parents struggling to find help for their teen struggling with depression or bipolar disorder. Within their resources, they also offer helpful tools and outlets for peer support. These peer supports allow teens struggling with depression to help each other through their lowest moments through their outreach program.
Solstice East helps New Mexico families from:
Some examples of cities from New Mexico which may have families who may be interested in Solstice East include: Albuquerque Las Cruces Rio Rancho Santa Fe Lamy
Solstice East Helps Families From New Mexico
- What Is Milieu Therapy and How Can it Help Your Troubled Teenager?Milieu Therapy is a method of healing that provides a structured and supportive group setting in which people interact with others. They learn and practice how to communicate and behave appropriately in society. “Milieu” means “environment” in French. Milieu Therapy, therefore, refers to the social environment a student is in.A... Read more »
- Depression Treatment Centers San Antonio Texas Teens Travel To AttendAre you seeking depression treatment centers San Antonio? Just like any other parents, San Antonio parents want their teens to live a happy, successful life. Unfortunately, one of the mental health issues that can disrupt that path of happiness in teens is depression. Some parents are willing to travel outside... Read more »
- Residential Programs for Troubled Youth in OklahomaTeenage behavioral issues can develop into a variety of problems which may become troublesome in their later adult years. This is why many families seek early intervention for their teens. Unresolved emotional or mental struggles can lead to marital conflict or unwanted career difficulties. Thankfully, there are many options for... Read more »