Kansas Residential Treatment Centers for Depression Families Can Trust
Solstice East has helped multiple Kansas families and their daughters find success. Every child has different needs, which is why our residential treatment center is specifically focused on helping struggling girls ages 14 to 18. Every element of our program was designed to help young girls in this age group. What sets us apart from other residential treatment centers for depression, is our use of evidence based therapeutic techniques and accredited academics.
Many of the girls we help struggle with emotional and behavioral issues such as trauma, depression, and self-esteem. Due to this, many of these girls also struggle with relationships and family dynamics. As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for Kansas girls, we help girls and their families rebuild their relationships and find lasting success.
Although Solstice East is not located in Kansas, we have helped many families from all over the United States. Through unique therapeutic techniques such as equine therapy, milieu therapy, and family therapy, teen girls being the healing process.
Finding Help for Your Kansas Teen at Solstice East Residential Treatment Centers for Depression
Families searching for the right residential treatment center for their Kansas teen can be challenging. Solstice East’s Residential Treatment Centers for depression offer some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in the country.
The Hero’s Journey is an important part of our program at Solstice East, and we believe that each student can be their own hero. Through the multiple concepts and phases within the Hero’s Journey, students experience growth and change. Solstice East also provides multiple other therapeutic approaches to help everyone’s needs.
At Solstice East, our therapeutic techniques including EMDR, Equine Therapy, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy have help many girls from Kansas get the help they need. Girls struggling with addictive behaviors, trauma or loss, and depression are individuals who often attend our residential treatment programs for depression. Through our therapeutic methods, students treat the whole person and receive a holistic therapeutic approach to therapy.
As one of the top residential treatment centers for depression for Kansas teens, Solstice East provides accredited academics to all students. Each student is different, which is why every student receives an individualized academic plan designed specifically to meet their own specific academic needs. In our program, we have incorporated small class sizes and personalized support to help students from Kansas see academic achievement throughout their time at Solstice East. Unlike other residential treatment centers for depression, our academic program also helps to ensure that students are going to be success as they return to a traditional school environment.
Resources for Kansas Families Seeking Help
National Institute of Mental Health: The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the lead federal agency that conducts research on mental disorders. Families in need of new information on mental health can find various resources offering a variety of educational articles and research. With their efforts, NIMH is dedicated to transforming the understanding, stigma, and treatment of mental illness. NIMH has taken part in several collaborative outreach efforts to spread awareness for mental health.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) , NAMI provides national and local resources for individuals who are seeking knowledge on mental health conditions. It is a national association that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health. They believe that providing multiple resources for individuals who are struggling with a variety of mental health issues, society will obtain a better grasp on the issues of mental health today.
Who does Solstice East help?
Solstice East helps Kansas teens in a Residential Treatment Centers For Depression setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Self Harm
– Body Image Issues
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Disordered Eating
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
Solstice East Helps Families From Kansas
Solstice East helps Kansas families from cities and towns like: Mission Hills Leawood Fairway Overland Park Lenexa Prairie Village De Soto Louisburg Spring Hill Shawnee
Solstice East helps Kansas families from:
- The Effect of Social Media on Body Image in Teen GirlsTeen girls report that social media has the biggest impact on how they feel about their bodies, rather than looking in the mirror, their health, or how their clothes fit. Social expectations override their confidence and intuition. Their friends have less input than influencers that they follow who dictate what... Read more »
- Beyond the Label of a Diagnosis: Taking a Personalized Approach to Helping Troubled TeensThe teenage years are full of changes and challenges, for both the teen and their families. As young women enter adolescence, you may find that they are pulling away and looking for more autonomy. You may find that your opinion no longer matters as much, and they are now turning... Read more »
- What’s the Difference Between PTSD and Complex Trauma in Teens?As a society, we are making progress in understanding the effects of PTSD and ways to internally heal from experiencing traumatic events. However, we know a lot less about how trauma compounds over time and the effect it has on relationships. Some psychologists propose that there is a difference between... Read more »